Jump to content

WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2


Arno.
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 2/16/2020 at 7:51 AM, princesspie said:

Will be on. EDGE 4/19 TA do you think she'll still be on?

Spoke with Sue last night.  She will be on the Edge for the Mar 1 and 8 sailings.  Then on vacation.  I got the impression that the Mar 1 sailing is to get acquainted with the Edge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chachabell said:

Spoke with Sue last night.  She will be on the Edge for the Mar 1 and 8 sailings.  Then on vacation.  I got the impression that the Mar 1 sailing is to get acquainted with the Edge.

We will be on the March 15 edge sailing- Heard that Captain Kate might stay on the ship as another captain is scheduled to have a baby and Kate is covering for her.  Has this been verified?  Any idea who the officers might be on the March 15th sailing>

 

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chachabell said:

Spoke with Sue last night.  She will be on the Edge for the Mar 1 and 8 sailings.  Then on vacation.  I got the impression that the Mar 1 sailing is to get acquainted with the Edge.

We are on silhouette in the 23rd Feb and I assumed she’d be on that but our cruise doesn’t get back until 6th March. Maybe someone else will take over half way through. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, browger said:

Anyone, do you know who the Senior officers are for Equinox?

 

Captain     Dimitrios  Manetas

Staff Captain   Maria Gotor

Hotel Director Dan Hutchinson

CD.  Lauren Vaitkus

Guest Relations Rodrigo Jacob 

 

 

Anyone else?  This was as of last week. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are trying to find out if Andrea Mueggue is still hotel director on the Summit in May? Would like to get in touch with her if possible. She was very helpful to us in a situation we had on our last Summit trip. Thanks!  Peggy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2020 at 2:22 PM, hopeless holiday booker said:

We are on silhouette in the 23rd Feb and I assumed she’d (SUE) be on that but our cruise doesn’t get back until 6th March. Maybe someone else will take over half way through. 

Someone posted on a different site that Angela Kristensen is now the CD on Silhouette.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, plank said:

We are trying to find out if Andrea Muegge is still hotel director on the Summit in May? Would like to get in touch with her if possible. She was very helpful to us in a situation we had on our last Summit trip. Thanks!  Peggy

Andrea is FANTASTIC... but I don't think she will be on Summit for another three months. ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I left the Millie on 2/10 these were the officers.  Since they won't be starting up for awhile there may be changes:

Captain Theocharis Charalampos 

Chief Engineer Emmanoull Archontakis

Staff Capt Spyros Margaritls

HD Mihai Olaenu

CD Steve Gayda

Guest Relations Antoinette

F&B Victor

Chef Denton Laing

CC hostess Jiyhe (recent appt from guest relations)

Retreat: Wim, Kathrin, Alexandra

 

no printed spotlight only on TV

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just boarded the Solstice Feb 29, 2020 Melbourne to Auckland

 

Captain Alex Papadopoulos

Staff Captain Georgios Tsilouchas

Chef Engineer Theodoros Tachmatzopoulos

Guest Relations Director Nicolas Hayashi

Hotel Director Mario Valentino

Cruise Director Kelly Rose

F&B Director Orlando Rosa

Executive Chef Gregorio Fernandes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, joewhite said:

Just boarded the Solstice Feb 29, 2020 Melbourne to Auckland

 

Captain Alex Papadopoulos

Staff Captain Georgios Tsilouchas

Chef Engineer Theodoros Tachmatzopoulos

Guest Relations Director Nicolas Hayashi

Hotel Director Mario Valentino

Cruise Director Kelly Rose

F&B Director Orlando Rosa

Executive Chef Gregorio Fernandes

Hello, are you able to confirm who is retreat host/ess and also host/ess in CDasino.

Happy sailing, Cheeers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2020 at 6:26 PM, SharonK said:

Does anyone know who the CD will be on Silhouette for the April 17 transatlantic?

Following wondering who staff will be on the May 16th from Southampton

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, neenee61 said:

Hello, are you able to confirm who is retreat host/ess and also host/ess in CDasino.

Happy sailing, Cheeers

I was told by Guest Relations that the Retreat host is Michael‘s Club host Mike from the Philippines. Casino hostess is Nikola from Australia.

 

Edited by joewhite
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, joewhite said:

I was told by Guest Relations that the Retreat host is Michael‘s Club host Mike from the Philippines. Casino hostess is Nikola from Australia.

 

Many thanks Joewhite.  Not surprised with Nikola as she doesn’t move to other ships.  Was actually hoping she might have been on leave. Cheers, Denise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/15/2017 at 2:57 PM, Arno. said:

 

Thank you for your review.

 

We have found the new shows lacking the punch that the "old" performances provided.

I thought it was just us that did not respond well to "new" stuff.

It's like turning on the golden oldies on the radio. We continue to love the music created as we grew older and wonder where the new talent is ... Modern luxury just ain't what it used to be... 😄

 

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM HOSTS WALT and ANNE:

 

This thread has been restored and by copying Arno's last post from the original thread, we have shown Arno as the thread starter for the continuation thread.

 

Thanks to all of you for your comments and thoughts.

 

Host Walt and Host Anne.

Hi Arno:  Long time no see.  I'm going on X Reflection Nov 13th.  Just wanted to say hi!  Do you know who will be on board for the sailing?  I don't know where to search on this site for our X list of crew officers.

Kimberly Foreman

 

Edited by tikigal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I have just been notified by Celebrity cruises that I have contravened company policy by reaching out to staff to determine who is onboard.  After a number of staff complaints, according to the contact, my wife and I have been banned from sailing on any royal branded cruise ship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Arno. said:

I have just been notified by Celebrity cruises that I have contravened company policy by reaching out to staff to determine who is onboard.  After a number of staff complaints, according to the contact, my wife and I have been banned from sailing on any royal branded cruise ship.

My condolences to you both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: AmaWaterways - Journey Through Europe
      • ICYMI Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with Silversea Cruises
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...