This Means War!

ecarbine

Ok, all the further postings on here, with each one adding something to the story, is making this fun after all. I'm laughing here now.

It was just the original photo, though not real, but was realistic looking enough, that upset me.

Thanks Bodidly, your photo did actually make me feel better.:)

But, but nobody mentioned how many of the lost souls were Platinum or Diamond level cruisers? :')

Those that sacrificed their lives so that the rest of us could go on and enjoy future sailings relaxing in the Havana area during the day and enjoying multiple libations at the Alchemy Bar each evening will forever have their names emblazoned in my heart and the memory of their sacrifice will live on as a new anthem will be composed that will be played on a nightly basis in the piano bar.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Onion is too stupid to even use the right ship, or research the name of the RCL ship used in the photo.

A true bunch of idiots!!!

And a shot to the Spa on the top decks would make Magic take on air, not water.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on this cruise. Once the bombardment started, the line at guest services quickly swelled and was all the way around the atrium of people wanting to remove tips. That is, until seawater swamped us.... but I was lucky. I held my Iphone above the water.

I didn't have to wait in line to remove tips. I'm Platinum! In addition to having a priority line at the information desk, we also get a priority line onto the lifeboats hence my survival!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Forums mobile app

If there is a silver lining to this atrocity it's that prices may finally come down a little. It's going to be tough filling cabins in wartime.

The trumpets have called.

This is satire, folks..........didn't you read Mad Magazine as a kid??

Perhaps, but I found a good number of posts in this thread very funny. Killing 3,675 people just doesn't hit my tickle bone, especially since there doesn't seem to be a point beyond filling column inches.

zero humor, might be the dumbest post on CC, something I would expect from FB, since it has nothing to do with cruising

I respectfully disagree with you.

"Humor: An instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing;"

I'm impressed at how Carnival's poolside TV is still working. I guess its the modern day version of Titanic's band playing on. :D

Hysterical! Just saw some of Titanic yesterday and that scene always makes me laugh. As if anyone could stay that calm and keep playing when their life is most likely about to end. Talk about totally unrealistic.

If you look at this picture, the Carnival ship isn't even named. The back end of the ship is already sunk, but the hull simply reads CARNIVAL.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN [emoji33]? This is not funny at all. Did anyone get hurt? I can't find this anywhere on news web sites. Please send me a link.

I think I'm going to vomit!!! If this is a friggin joke. I'm calling the authorities.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN [emoji33]? This is not funny at all. Did anyone get hurt? I can't find this anywhere on news web sites. Please send me a link.

I think I'm going to vomit!!! If this is a friggin joke. I'm calling the authorities.

Lighten up Francis.....

The worst part of the story wasn't even published. The surviving Carnival passengers....those poor folks who were in that lone lifeboat next to the sinking ship...were rescued by a nearby NCL ship. When NCL gave them a 18% gratuity bill for being rescued, they all jumped overboard. :D

Lighten up!!!! Well I never... you Hooligan. You crumb, creep, coward, bum!!! I guess to you the Titanic was nothing more than minor incident.

Well, it did suck that 119 Americans lost their lives....the other 1400+....Leo still should have jumped up on to that door.

The worst part of the story wasn't even published. The surviving Carnival passengers....those poor folks who were in that lone lifeboat next to the sinking ship...

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed that.....

were rescued by a nearby NCL ship. When NCL gave them a 18% gratuity bill for being rescued, they all jumped overboard. :D

Well THAT, plus also all the nickel-and-dime charges from the specialty restaurants on the NCL ship didn't help things either. "Whaddaya mean I gotta pay for this? I can get a fresh-made burrito or a Guy's Burger on Carnival for FREE!!"

Hysterical! Just saw some of Titanic yesterday and that scene always makes me laugh. As if anyone could stay that calm and keep playing when their life is most likely about to end. Talk about totally unrealistic.

Except that THAT scene in the film WAS accurate; the band indeed continued to play on as long as they could, and every musician perished when the ship went under.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musicians_of_the_RMS_Titanic

If you look at this picture, the Carnival ship isn't even named. The back end of the ship is already sunk, but the hull simply reads CARNIVAL.

They photoshopped the name out, apparently because it said it was a Conquest-class ship and not the Magic.

You'd think The Onion could have found a decent photo of ONE of the ships supposedly involved...... :)

Lighten up!!!! Well I never... you Hooligan. You crumb, creep, coward, bum!!! I guess to you the Titanic was nothing more than minor incident.

Francis,

My family all refer to me as positively grim when it comes to sense of humor and I am known for taking everybody absolutely literally but even I knew within five seconds that this was all a joke! You really do need to lighten up!

Alternatively you can think of it this way,

When they destroyed all those people on the deck they did away with most of the chair Hogs!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Forums mobile app

CRUISE CRITIC IS A CENSORING ME, IM ON TO SOMETHING WITH THIS POST. THIS SCREAMS [emoji1063] CANADA. THOSE MAPLE SYRUP EATING BASTARDS". I'll call the CIA, KGB, FBI , MCI UNTIL I FOUND OUT WHO DID THIS.... OH, IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO ME OR THIS POST. CRUISE CRITIC DID IT.

CRUISE CRITIC IS A CENSORING ME, IM ON TO SOMETHING WITH THIS POST. THIS SCREAMS [emoji1063] CANADA. THOSE MAPLE SYRUP EATING BASTARDS". I'll call the CIA, KGB, FBI , MCI UNTIL I FOUND OUT WHO DID THIS.... OH, IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO ME OR THIS POST. CRUISE CRITIC DID IT.

Whats wrong with Maple Syrup ? :D