Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MarkandStacie

Positive reviews with children?

Costa seems to be king of extream reviews. This is the first we are taking our 5 with us. Soooo, can some of you who travelled with kids tell me some good news? I have teens and a two year old.

How is the kids program, slide, other thoughts???

Also since some like it and many hate it, did the kids find foods they liked?

Slide is not the kind that goes into the pool. Alot of kid food, burgers, pizza, fries, hotdogs. I'm sorry, don't no anything about the teen programs.

We just got off the 11/20 Mediterranea. We were very impressed with the kid's program. We were with an 11,13, 15, and 16 year old. The 11 year old loved the "Squak maxi club for ages 7-12. (there is also a Squak mini club for 3-6) They had constant activities and she was sad to say good by to all her new friends. The teens loved the teen zone group-although they said there were not as many planned activities, they were with their new friends that they met in the group every day. This was a Thanksgiving week cruise so there were more kids on board than usual which the kids loved (and adults might not have enoyed as much!) Your kids will love it.

Thanks for that. My kids are 17,16,14,12, and 2! I have read so many disapointing things here, that I was starting to wonder if anyone had fun!

Did they find good food to eat? what ports did you stop at? Was there music by the pool? I realize Costa has many kids onboard, there specials make it very appealing to those of us with many children.

Slide is not the kind that goes into the pool.

Oh my I had hoped that slide DID go into a pool--they have called it water slide I thought...where does it end up then? HMMMMMMmmmmmm & I htought I'd be able to play on the water slide--guess I'll just have to remain an adult..:)