How to Access Luggage Tags for RCL?????

Okay. Printed out cruise documents but not seeing any link to luggage tags????

HELP!!!

MARAPRINCE

The luggage tag image is at the end of the cruise docs.

There is also a "Print Luggge Tag" button on the same page as you online check-in.

The luggage tag image is at the end of the cruise docs.

There is also a "Print Luggge Tag" button on the same page as you online check-in.

First, let me thank you for responding so promptly!!! I am looking at my hard copy and I am wondering if you are referring to the right hand side that shows as "Setsail Pass Arrival Appointment" along with the deck, cabin number, Muster Station, my name and Diamond level? Is this the luggage tag?

Thanks.

MARAPRINCE

First, let me thank you for responding so promptly!!! I am looking at my hard copy and I am wondering if you are referring to the right hand side that shows as "Setsail Pass Arrival Appointment" along with the deck, cabin number, Muster Station, my name and Diamond level? Is this the luggage tag?

Thanks.

MARAPRINCE

I believe what you think are the cruise docs is really the SetSail Pass. Cruise docs are many pages, and are issued around 7 weeks before the cruise.

I believe what you think are the cruise docs is really the SetSail Pass. Cruise docs are many pages, and are issued around 7 weeks before the cruise.

We are at the 90-day mark...sailing 10/28/17. So there will be more docs needed to be printed?

MARAPRINCE

We are at the 90-day mark...sailing 10/28/17. So there will be more docs needed to be printed?

MARAPRINCE

You normally do not need to print the cruise docs (other than the luggage tag image) that will come at 7 weeks. Good to read them because they contain the cruise contract.

MARAPRINCE

I'm on that cruise and the luggage tags will not be ready to print until about 49 days out from sail date, like Bob said. You should get an email telling you the documents are released.....then you can print the luggage tags. You won't have to print the actual documents, unless you want to. You only need the set sail pass and your luggage tags. You really don't have to print the luggage tags either. They can have the porters do that when they take your luggage.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums