Where did my dining reservations disappear to?

Stem to Stern

I am booked on Crystal Serenity for V7331 and I just logged into my PCPC. My dining reservations for Prego, Silk Road, and Tastes are no longer there. Why? The Dining tab at the top of my Cruise Calendar is not clickable. All of the other tabs are still there. My shore excursion and enrichment requests appear to be unchanged.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just checked again and everything seems to be back in order. It must be part of their ongoing IT situation. I am not going to get too concerned. I took a screen shot so I can remember what I booked and when. I am just looking forward to being pampered on my first Crystal experience. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Paul in Florida,

Crystal is so relaxing. No lines for much of anything. Easy going staff. No nickel and diming. Just pure blue water bliss. Enjoy and see in November on 7331. They are definitely web site challenged at the moment but it is all smooth on board.

Ilene

Hi Paul in Florida,

Crystal is so relaxing. No lines for much of anything. Easy going staff. No nickel and diming. Just pure blue water bliss. Enjoy and see in November on 7331. They are definitely web site challenged at the moment but it is all smooth on board.

Ilene

Hi Ilene! Thanks for saying hi. Looking forward to some relaxation. See you over at the roll call.

Tonight on my PCPC for V7331 Caribbean Cachet an "Unexpected Adventures" tab appeared under the Shore Excursions tab. Ok I'll bite. "PRE-RESERVE A MARINE ADVENTURE. Arctic Circle Scuba Dive for Certified Divers. New for 2017! Certified divers are invited to experience a truly unique dive in the Arctic Circle, with fantastic visibility and a chance to see the wildlife that calls this northerly realm home. Price: $4,999." Obviously meant for the NWP voyage and not mine. But one can dream.

Tonight on my PCPC for V7331 Caribbean Cachet an "Unexpected Adventures" tab appeared under the Shore Excursions tab. Ok I'll bite. "PRE-RESERVE A MARINE ADVENTURE. Arctic Circle Scuba Dive for Certified Divers. New for 2017! Certified divers are invited to experience a truly unique dive in the Arctic Circle, with fantastic visibility and a chance to see the wildlife that calls this northerly realm home. Price: $4,999." Obviously meant for the NWP voyage and not mine. But one can dream.

This also happened to me when I logged into a different voyage a few hours ago..obviously a computer error/issue

Nancy