Cruise Critic Community
SunFunCruiser

Millennium Court, Budapest - Marriott Executive Apartments

We have stayed there before a Christmas market cruise. Location is wonderful. Great bakery across the street. We also ate at a restaurant that was on the same side of the street as the apt. and to the left as you go out the door. We had a 2 bedroom apt. which we shared with friends. Great pre cruise stay.

Thank you. I have the Courtyard booked but then saw this and we could get a 2 br for less than the price of 2 rooms at the CY. How did you get from the airport and to the cruise?

We also took the airport shuttle. We were there before a Christmas market cruise in 2008--port of Budapest was CLOSED to all traffic. We took a cab to the hotel meeting spot arranged by AMA. Our boat was about 30 minutes away by bus. This was the year that many lines had boats just docked. We were so fortunate that the shallow draft of the AMA boat allowed us to complete the rest of the trip as scheduled by boat. Pat

We will be in BUD late this month for Danube Waltz and have booked a car and driver that was previously recommended to us by a fellow CC poster.

28 euro w meet & greet at customs to hotel. Thus far he has been responsive via email and has very good reviews.

Pulai Alajos

pulai31@gmail.com

budapestairporttaxi.com

Cell Phone:+36 20 574 4546

Oops - forgot to mention w are staying Budapest Marriott- not the Millennium Court.

Thanks, that one seems much closer to the port area and we would need two rooms. I'm not discounting it but thought this other one would be nice to stay at. I guess I can ask him what he charges. Thanks!