Soaps and shampoos

Bllybb758

Should I really bother bringing any soaps or shampoos

I have a cloud nine spa balcony on the carnival Sunshine and was wondering if I am wasting weight and space in my bags for soaps and shampoos.

Also I did intending on bringing my own hairsprays toothpaste and other misc toiletries

Edited by Bllybb758

I find the shampoo, shower gel, and hand soap does the trick just fine. Not sure if the shampoo includes conditioner though. The room stewards stay on top of it pretty good.

I like the Cloud 9 bar soap and use it at home. I'll ask the steward for 1 or 2 bars before leaving.

In fifty years of world wide travel I find I need a bar of Irish Spring, 4 ounces of Head & Shoulders 2 in 1, smallest tube of Close Up tooth paste, and 4 ounces of ACT mouthwash. I'm all in for under a pound. If the oils and lotions in the room are to my liking, I'll use those.

If you have hair and scalp issues(dandruff, oily, dry, etc), I would suggest bringing your own shampoo and conditioner.

I have dandruff and long oily hair. I can't use something designed for just anyone. I pour my shampoo into 3oz bottles. Each bottle lasts for two showers with a little left over. Each bottle would probably last for three showers, but I need to use a little more than normal to get the job done.

I've only done regular cabins - the soap is fine, but I prefer to bring my own color-safe shampoo & conditioner. If I knew for sure their shampoo was color-safe, I would just bring my conditioner. I have long hair & it's a pain to comb out without it.

I didnt bring any last time cause I knew they had shower gel and shampoo in the showers. the shampoo doesnt lather up very much but I just use a bit more and it gets the job done. Shower gel was pretty good though and lathered up lots and again it did the job pretty good. Next cruise again i'm not bringing my own shampoo or shower gel. Just 1 more thing that could break open and get all over my clothes or put me 1 pound over weight on my suitcase. lol. I heard they used to years back supply toothpaste and tooth brushes but they cut that out for some reason.

I have a cloud nine spa balcony on the carnival Sunshine and was wondering if I am wasting weight and space in my bags for soaps and shampoos.

Also I did intending on bringing my own hairsprays toothpaste and other misc toiletries

I have a spa cabin booked on the Sunshine next month. I've asked on the forum, and people have said...shampoo, conditioner, soap and body lotion are supplied.

I will be traveling with 3 females under the age of 28 on our upcoming cruise. I am sure that their hair products alone will fill a carry on size suitcase. (they are picking up the tab for the checked luggage due to all of their various body products as we fly out of CT to FL) Me? I will rely on the dispensers in the shower and bring one sample size shampoo and conditioner. My mantra? Keep it simple!

We always bring our own.

I have a spa cabin booked on the Sunshine next month. I've asked on the forum, and people have said...shampoo, conditioner, soap and body lotion are supplied.

Yes they are supplied. But the quality of them is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums