Do Suites Offer different Bathroom amenities?

LAFFNVEGAS

We're among the fans of the eucalyptus products Princess used to have in all the cabins. The bag of suite products has always included separate conditioner so far. I hope that continues on our cruise next week, although I always carry a small travel size bottle of conditioner in my Dopp kit.

We're among the fans of the eucalyptus products Princess used to have in all the cabins. The bag of suite products has always included separate conditioner so far. I hope that continues on our cruise next week, although I always carry a small travel size bottle of conditioner in my Dopp kit.

On our Mediterranean cruise in June, they substituted lotion for the conditioner in the bag of suite products. I was glad I brought my own conditioner.

I also would suggest you bring what you need, as what is supplied to suites has varied, it is the tubes, not the bottles any more. We will be joining you on the Diamond, and are bringing what we need, although as elite passengers we will get suite level bathroom amenities. We use the old little plastic bottles Princess would supply and fill them with the products we like. They travel well that way, and take up much less space and weight than full size containers.

My fav thing when sailing in a full suite is have a bubble bath: a few drops of the body wash, turn on the jets, and in a few minutes lots of bubbles. Very relaxing.

If you value your hair, bring your own shampoo and conditioner. Men usually go with what Princess has but for women, there is no way I will use their hair products! They strip your hair so bad, it feels like straw when you're done with your shower. It's seriously way worse than the worst shampoo I've ever used. I love the soft water in the showers and it does wonders for my hair with my own products, but definitely not with theirs. One day maybe when I'm a grandma and I don't care what my hair looks like and it's short, I'll use Princess products. :D

Hmm, thanks for all the feedback, I may have to rethink bringing at least conditioner. We will have 3 nights before we board the Diamond and will be visiting with friend a good portion of the time so I could possibly look for hair care products there. I remember Japan had some amazing hair products from when we were there in 1970, yes a long time ago but there was this tonic stuff we purchased that you put on your scalp after you washed and conditioned it that made your hair shine and made my hair very manageable was well as gave this great tingle to the scalp. Of course this was when I was a teenager ;)