Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

• 2 weeks later...
Le Harve Ports Claim

23/05/2019 05:30 to 23/05/2019 19:00 GIJON to SOUTHAMPTON

Voyager of the Seas.

That might be the time Spectrum will head to Asia. It could also be the time Quantum heads to Europe for her dry dock.

Or Voyager might come back to Europe too!! :D

Assuming spectrum goes to Asia we are very interested in doing at least part of her journey from Europe to Asia . Do you think the spectrum cruises will be released ałong with the rest of Europe around April 2018 or is it likely to be a stand alone release? I can't remember what happened with anthem's release.

Anyone any idea how many cruises she might do in Europe before heading to Asia?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In Rotterdam? I thought they'd never have another drydock at Rotterdam. Lol. Is Cadiz full?

When translating this April 2017 article from the local Rotterdam newspaper it is fairly clear that RCI will not return to Rotterdam for a dry dock.

https://www.ad.nl/rotterdam/door-regeltjes-nooit-meer-cruiseschip-op-rotterdamse-werf~a0e85da8/

Assuming spectrum goes to Asia we are very interested in doing at least part of her journey from Europe to Asia . Do you think the spectrum cruises will be released ałong with the rest of Europe around April 2018 or is it likely to be a stand alone release? I can't remember what happened with anthem's release.

Anyone any idea how many cruises she might do in Europe before heading to Asia?

Assuming there's no changes from stated design (Asianised from the factory), I would think Spectrum would head straight to Asia. A whole European summer with those Asian features may not work well. No reason to think her schedule would be released any other time than other European/Asian sailings.

Quick question, do we know where the Symphony will be sent after her initial run in Europe and the Caribbean? I am thinking of doing Harmony in December ‘18 but there’s also some Symphony sailings around that time for roughly same price.

If the symphony is getting sent to Asia and Australia afterwards, it might make me re-more towards getting on the symphony.

What made me curious is as I am looking at information on the Harmony, I happened to catch something along the lines of a particular suite benefit (thinking of doing a suite on the sailing) on the symphony out of Sydney and Singapore cruises only. There was nothing necessarily peculiar about the way it was worded other than the fact that it was mentioned at all. Thus making me curious as to whether they plan to send the ship there for a few years...

Assuming there's no changes from stated design (Asianised from the factory), I would think Spectrum would head straight to Asia. A whole European summer with those Asian features may not work well. No reason to think her schedule would be released any other time than other European/Asian sailings.

Spectrum is going to based in Australia also. So it will not be too Asianised.

Major Travel Wholesalers are giving great package deals on Quantum From Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spectrum is going to based in Australia also. So it will not be too Asianised.

Major Travel Wholesalers are giving great package deals on Quantum From Australia.

Are you saying that Quantum is moving to Australia?

No

Just repeating what the Loyalty Officer told the High Tier Event on Mariner early September.

Spectrum will most likely be based in Brisbane.

Hey springaussie,

Has Royal made any specific comments about the ship(s) that will be based in Brisbane's new terminal? Keen to know as we're moving to the area around 2020.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk