Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I'm apparently going blind. Can anyone find the link that someone posted that had the Australia Itineraries in detail? It's not the one that was posted a couple of days ago with the prices. I can't for the life of me find what I did with it. Hubby has to make some decisions tonight and I don't want to print the monster one from RCL's site

Tx

I have a hunch that Spectrum wil have NO revenue cruises at all outside of Asia....working out the kinks on the repositioning cruise!:eek::loudcry:

I strongly disagree. This will not be the first QM Class that will go to Asia.

I'm apparently going blind. Can anyone find the link that someone posted that had the Australia Itineraries in detail? It's not the one that was posted a couple of days ago with the prices. I can't for the life of me find what I did with it. Hubby has to make some decisions tonight and I don't want to print the monster one from RCL's site

Tx

Ignore me, I think it was Cruisecal that I found them all on, not here.

Just booked the transpacific Sept 2019 from Honolulu to Sydney.

Travel agent said it wouldn’t go on sale until 10am Australian time, but I had a peek at 6am today and lucky I did. Grabbed 5 cabins and there were some big savings, each of us got over $200 off per person for crown and anchor savings, then each person got $1,200 off in savings.

It didn’t seem like many cabins were left but I’m assuming that’s just because some are blocked out by TA’s or not released yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Travel agent said it wouldn’t go on sale until 10am Australian time, but I had a peek at 6am today and lucky I did. Grabbed 5 cabins and there were some big savings, each of us got over $200 off per person for crown and anchor savings, then each person got $1,200 off in savings.

It didn’t seem like many cabins were left but I’m assuming that’s just because some are blocked out by TA’s or not released yet?

See you on the ship!

Tx

Ignore me, I think it was Cruisecal that I found them all on, not here.

Try thi link which someone shared here a few days back.

http://www.royalcaribbeaninternational.com.au/rcfilelibrary/files/News/18_4_4_RCI_19-20_ProgrammeRelease_AU.pdf

What time of day do the cruises become available for booking - is it at 12.01 am or some time later in the morning?

Sorry for only responding now - on Mariner at the moment. It was released this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. So managed to get online at 8.30am to see new cruises and booked a panoramic oceanview on Voyager for 18/3/2020. It was quite annoying though that the number of cabins at any category available were very few and between. Do RCL just hold some back or are they picked up by TA?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Okay. So managed to get online at 8.30am to see new cruises and booked a panoramic oceanview on Voyager for 18/3/2020. It was quite annoying though that the number of cabins at any category available were very few and between. Do RCL just hold some back or are they picked up by TA?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I was on at 6:00am and found the same, when I looked each deck had maybe 2 or 4 left.

Surely they couldn’t all be gone so I just assumed that RCL hold some back until the “launch/sale” ones are done and the TA’s get to block a bunch out?

We booked Hawaii to Sydney today as well, the next cruise people can’t get the Vancouver to Hawaii to come up properly. I hope it sorts itself out so that I can try to get the same suite for both.

We booked Hawaii to Sydney today as well, the next cruise people can’t get the Vancouver to Hawaii to come up properly. I hope it sorts itself out so that I can try to get the same suite for both.

See you in 2019!

A friend coming with us booked through his TA who told him they don't yet have the details for the Vancouver to Hawaii as he also want's to book that. The Royal website also doesn't show it at all. Hopefully it will appear in the next few days and you can nab the same suite.

Also noticed that the Hawaii to Sydney one stays in Honolulu for the first two days, wonder if that will change to Lahaina for the second day further down the line like usual.

See you in 2019!

A friend coming with us booked through his TA who told him they don't yet have the details for the Vancouver to Hawaii as he also want's to book that. The Royal website also doesn't show it at all. Hopefully it will appear in the next few days and you can nab the same suite.

Also noticed that the Hawaii to Sydney one stays in Honolulu for the first two days, wonder if that will change to Lahaina for the second day further down the line like usual.

Great! There is at least one person I know on Mariner now who has also booked. We already have a ‘group’. Email me if you want the info.

I strongly disagree. This will not be the first QM Class that will go to Asia.

It os getting way to late for putting up any repo cruises for sale....

Also recently they have canceled about 50% of the repo cruises to finish work.... it seems this is the new trend!

Has not happened that much in the years before.... they already cancelled more than 5 TA's to finish some work instead! :eek::loudcry:

:eek::loudcry:

It takes 25+ days to get from Med to Asia - that's unlikely to be needed for finish work.

Biker, who foresees a very short European season (late April) followed by the usual, BCN-Dubai, Dubai-Asia repo sailings.

Also recently they have canceled about 50% of the repo cruises to finish work.... it seems this is the new trend!

Has not happened that much in the years before.... they already cancelled more than 5 TA's to finish some work instead! :eek::loudcry:

Correct, but ships coming out of dry dock and not fresh out of the shipyard. The distance is almost double to reach Asia than to do a TA to the States or VV.

Ovation 10 day Hawaii Sept 20-30, 2019 was just released with the following itinerary: embark Vancouver, Seattle, 4 Sea days, “Cruising 12N-4P Napali Coast” Kauai, Maui, Maui, Kona, disembark Honolulu. Only 3 port days in HAWAII with Seattle and CRUISING Napali doesn’t seem much like a “Hawaii” Cruise. Is it cheaper for RCCL to port in Seattle and “cruise” Napali? Radiance Hawaii sailing in Sept 2019 doesn’t have this “cruising” like Ovation in May & Sept 2019. I was very excited to book until I realized there were only 3 island port days in a GS for over 11K. I guess I’ll have to keep my Celebrity 11 day with 5 Island days.

Ovation 10 day Hawaii Sept 20-30, 2019 was just released with the following itinerary: embark Vancouver, Seattle, 4 Sea days, “Cruising 12N-4P Napali Coast” Kauai, Maui, Maui, Kona, disembark Honolulu. Only 3 port days in HAWAII with Seattle and CRUISING Napali doesn’t seem much like a “Hawaii” Cruise. Is it cheaper for RCCL to port in Seattle and “cruise” Napali? Radiance Hawaii sailing in Sept 2019 doesn’t have this “cruising” like Ovation in May & Sept 2019. I was very excited to book until I realized there were only 3 island port days in a GS for over 11K. I guess I’ll have to keep my Celebrity 11 day with 5 Island days.

Cruisecal is showing Victoria, are you sure it’s Seattle?

Ovation is too big to get into Kauai. Even Solstice can’t get in. And keep in mind, Kona and Lahaina are tender ports. Could take a while. No interest from me.

Yes, it's Seattle and it's on the RCCL site. I have a hold on the cabin and then I noticed the itinerary showed Seattle instead of Victoria and the "cruising" day which another CC poster indicated Cruisecal listed Victoria and no mention of the "cruising". I'm unsure if I'll complete the booking. Ovation could have Hilo as a port like my Celebrity Eclipse sailing which is an overnight to include overnight in Maui and 1 day in Kona.

I feel like if Quantum and Voyager had swapped itineraries, that would be so much more interesting for Singapore with this season's deployment.

Most likely, Quantum will go to Keppel Ship Yard in Tuas for her refurb. Anybody knows what features will be added? Can't wait to see her back home soon.

I ... Most likely, Quantum will go to Keppel Ship Yard in Tuas for her refurb. Anybody knows what features will be added? Can't wait to see her back home soon.

Nothing publicly announced by the cruise line. Could be just required periodic marine maintenance and inspection.