ninetyfeet

Carnival Paradise 4-day Western Carribbean Fun Times and Menus?

I am coordinating a family cruise on 5/17/2018 and wanted to see if anyone has or can point me to a copy of the fun times and dinner menus.

This will be my first cruise since having kids and I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am!

Thanks for any help or gentle shoving in the right direction!

Anyone?

I'll try posting in one of the upcoming roll calls to see if someone can bring back the info for me - last time I cruised there were several posts with menus and fun times but the zydeco site seems to be outdated and I couldn't find the fun times for this cruise.

If you have any info - I'd appreciate it!

I was on the Paradise in May but I don't think I kept the Fun Times. If you have any specific questions that I can help try and answer I would be glad to.

I just wanted to confirm which activities were available (I.e. Karaoke, scavenger hunts) and if there was a captains dinner on the first sea day.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll be on the Paradise in November. If you can wait, I'll post the data you request.

Have you had any luck contacting Carnival directly ?

I'll be on the Paradise in November. If you can wait, I'll post the data you request.

Have you had any luck contacting Carnival directly ?

That would be fantastic.

Carnival's response when I called was that they do not share that information as activities vary by ship and are subject to change.:rolleyes:

I'm sure I could call back and get another response as inconsistency seems to be their new policy. It wasn't this bad when I was a regular cruiser pre-kids!

I was on the Paradise a couple weeks ago for a 5 day cruise. I have both Fun Times and menus. I know its an extra night but I'd be happy to scan them if that would help.

I was on the Paradise a couple weeks ago for a 5 day cruise. I have both Fun Times and menus. I know its an extra night but I'd be happy to scan them if that would help.

I am looking for a 5 day Paradise menu and funtimes. That would be awesome if you could post those !!