Hot beverages on Meraviglia

nese12

Hi

We are trying to deside if it will be a good idea to buy coupons for coffe/latte/hot chocolate etc. from home.

We are not sure we can use 15 coupons during the cruise, so does anyone know the prices for hot beverages in general?

Thanks

:cool:

I posted the bar menus with the prices from Meraviglia on the following thread. From post #67:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2511337&page=4

The items on the Jean Philippe menus (red pages) are not available on any packages/vouchers and will be charged to your onboard account.

Post #73, 3rd photo will give you the prices of the hot drinks:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53338083&postcount=73

The Coffee Package on my upcoming cruise is priced at €26 and includes the following:

"Let the velvety warmth of our coffee delights conquer your soul! 15 coffee drinks, including cappuccino, caffelatte, espresso, non-alcoholic coffee delights, frozen coffee drinks, as well as hot chocolate and hot tea. The drinks included in this package can be consumed in bars."

If you pre-book/prepay this you avoid the 15% service charge which will be added should you wait 'til onboard to purchase it.

Please note that the prices on the menus also incur a 15% service charge should you choose to pay as you go.

They don't serve coffee in mug type vessels but the cups - except for espresso - are average-sized.

You can get mugs in the buffet for the free coffee available there 24/7. I can't comment on the quality as I don't drink coffee.