re meat pies

ย 

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

Thatโ€™s why they closed, no horse meat available till Wednesday๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

33 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

ย So it's not discrimination......just out of stock.๐Ÿ˜ฑ

ย  Hay, these jokes have baled me up, and to think it is antagonising the neigh sayers.

3 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

ย 

ย 

ย  Hay, these jokes have baled me up, and to think it is antagonising the neigh sayers.

They trot these tails out every so often, but if they took a gallop pole they would findย they still got a laugh...it was only the horse's A's that are the mane offenders.

1 minute ago, gbenjo said:

They trot these tails out every so often, but if they took a gallop pole they would findย they still got a laugh...it was only the horse's A's that are the mane offenders.

BTW, what type of horse is best in a pastry.

ย 

ย 

ย 

The piebald of course.

Boom tish

Luckily the pie shop was open today, there was much hunger to be satisfied in Williamstown.

ย 

576D2724-F1F0-4030-9FB9-4AFCB5B71F4D.thumb.jpeg.9f79a0087e6d9e7bb9eb37e9df529be9.jpeg
ย 

Magpie/mud larks, or peewee chicks. Depends where you come from what you call them.

ย 

Edited by Docker123
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Docker123 said:

ย 

576D2724-F1F0-4030-9FB9-4AFCB5B71F4D.thumb.jpeg.9f79a0087e6d9e7bb9eb37e9df529be9.jpeg
ย 

Magpie/mud larks, or peewee chicks. Depends where you come from what you call them.

ย 

I always likedย Birrarik. Magpie Lark is a misleading name since it is not even related to either Magpie or Larks๐Ÿ˜ณ. Any one doing the Aussie Backyard Bird Count this year? They can always do with more data ๐Ÿค—.ย 

Edited by ilikeanswers

I thought the bird count was over, at least in Melbourne.

ย 

An interesting article in The Age today about results showing birds moving south because of the drought. A couple of weeks ago I photographed some Australian pratincoles in Williamstown. They are arid area birds, and the bird people who identified them from my photos were excited and concerned that they were so far south.

ย 

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/rarely-seen-birds-flock-to-victorian-oases-as-drought-s-grip-tightens-20191106-p537zb.html

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

We have had Sulphur crested cockies here for winter when they usually take off well before.

We have had quite a few galahs going on cruises recently๐Ÿ˜But no more than normal I suppose

Edited by gbenjo

• 1 month later...