Cruise Critic Community

Neither went for a beef curry pie in the end.

Lubbly Jubbly.:')

I was lead to believe Eccles Cakes were also called fly cemeteries. What's happening to our Hammers Brian can Moyes save us from relegation ? clear.png?emoji-eek-1725
Hi,so your a Hammer also,we're a dying breed lol.We salvaged a point last week and Moyesie was optimistic,cheers,Brian.

Hi,so your a Hammer also,we're a dying breed lol.We salvaged a point last week and Moyesie was optimistic,cheers,Brian.

Do they still play at Upton Park ?

R.I.P. Bobby Moore. Legend.

Do they still play at Upton Park ?

R.I.P. Bobby Moore. Legend.

No they moved to the Olympic Stadium and have been rubbish ever since. Poor old Alf would not be happy

No they moved to the Olympic Stadium and have been rubbish ever since. Poor old Alf would not be happy

Thanks mate. :cool:

Bobby Moore should have been knighted.

Hi,as a thank you for my virtual Aus passport,I'm sending you all a virtual WHU supporters club membership card.I'm even sending one to the "scouse git" only because being virtual he can't tear it up.lol.

Hi,as a thank you for my virtual Aus passport,I'm sending you all a virtual WHU supporters club membership card.I'm even sending one to the "scouse git" only because being virtual he can't tear it up.lol.

LOL, I have a perfect place to put it. A virtual ....... ;p

Bobby Moore should have been knighted.

Indeed he should have been, like Sir Stanley Matthews.

Arise Sir Bobby Moore. RIP.:cool: Legend of the England World Cup Win - 1966.

Go the Hammers.

Back on thread.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZnYvAFKKbc

Pure Gold, Classic. Thanks Brian. What a work of art, turning ye olde pies, making the holes, involving the mash and runny peas, if that is what they were. I will cop the tabasco/hot sauce - but the vinegar? oh dear. No Tomato/BBQ sauce?

Cockney Pie and Mash, Harry De Wheels should put it on his cart.

Tried those jellied eels once at Sarfend on Mud, to wit Leigh on Sea, they can keep 'em. Or as the Cockneys say, 'Ills.'

Edited by NSWP

Back on thread.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZnYvAFKKbc

That Tucker is the reason Cockney's are a dying breed,Fancy putting that rubbish on a poor unsuspecting "doggie".As for Jellied Eels, enough said!!clear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721 Spot on about Bobby Moore,however the Uk honours list does not recognize the Eastend.

That Tucker is the reason Cockney's are a dying breed,Fancy putting that rubbish on a poor unsuspecting "doggie".As for Jellied Eels, enough said!!clear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721 Spot on about Bobby Moore,however the Uk honours list does not recognize the Eastend.

Because the 'East Enders' are real people, real Londoners not appreciated by the toffs, learned gentry, Sloane Rangers and the like.

East enders have always had it tougher.
Hang on wheres the violins for me,lol.

Pure Gold, Classic. Thanks Brian. What a work of art, turning ye olde pies, making the holes, involving the mash and runny peas, if that is what they were. I will cop the tabasco/hot sauce - but the vinegar? oh dear. No Tomato/BBQ sauce?

Cockney Pie and Mash, Harry De Wheels should put it on his cart.

Tried those jellied eels once at Sarfend on Mud, to wit Leigh on Sea, they can keep 'em. Or as the Cockneys say, 'Ills.'

Hi,uncle Les,that green stuff is liquor.Driving back to UK at the moment,done 71/2 hrs to Orvieto yesterday another 51/2 to Lugano,overlooking the lake typing this.51/2 tomorrow to Metz and 10hrs to Essex.Back Monday,cheers,Brian.

Keeping the theme going.Note 2 diifferent pastries in 1 pie.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=693SKamP81I

Hi,uncle Les,that green stuff is liquor.Driving back to UK at the moment,done 71/2 hrs to Orvieto yesterday another 51/2 to Lugano,overlooking the lake typing this.51/2 tomorrow to Metz and 10hrs to Essex.Back Monday,cheers,Brian.

Safe travels.:D