Everything you needed to know about the beaches in ARUBA

mitsugirly

Thanks Hatteras51, I think you are right. We are not going to find a beach that has something for everyone. Arashi sounds like a good morning stop and then Palm Beach for shopping, eating and drinking. I think I will run this idea by everyone. We may just spend the day in Palm Beach if transportation to both is too much. We will be snorkeling in Bonaire and Curacao. Have you ever been to Bonaire? This is a new port for us. Any ideas. Did you get a chance to be on Shelly Island in Buxton this year. We were there for the rise and fall. Last time we were there in October there wasn't much left.

Thanks Hatteras51, I think you are right. We are not going to find a beach that has something for everyone. Arashi sounds like a good morning stop and then Palm Beach for shopping, eating and drinking. I think I will run this idea by everyone. We may just spend the day in Palm Beach if transportation to both is too much. We will be snorkeling in Bonaire and Curacao. Have you ever been to Bonaire? This is a new port for us. Any ideas. Did you get a chance to be on Shelly Island in Buxton this year. We were there for the rise and fall. Last time we were there in October there wasn't much left.

If you take the bus, it's super cheap and it runs from the cruise terminal all the way to Arashi. Then just catch it coming back when you are ready to leave and go to Palm Beach. Super cheap day. :)

Google road runner Bonaire or twizy Bonaire. We did this a few months ago and it was great. You end up at alittle resort with chairs and umbrellas with GREAT snorkeling off a small dock. The tours great too we saw wild donkeys, wild flamingos and he goes too a few landmarks as well

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

We were in Bonaire last Sept. on an ABC islands cruise. We spent the day at Spice Beach Club. There was great snorkeling right there. They also have a bar/restaurant and a pool. We would definitely go back again. We took a cab from the ship and caught the water taxi right there, which dropped us off downtown. We were able to do some shopping before heading back to the ship.

We didn't make it to Hatteras this year, so we missed Shelley Island. I was hoping to get to see it before it vanished. Maybe it will make a return in the near future. The pictures that I saw were awesome.

• 11 months later...

Kim, thank you for another amazing review.  We are going to Aruba this month.  After reading your review, I think Baby Beach is the place, we have been to Arashi before.  Glad you and your family had a wonderful time exploring Aruba by land.  So happy I found your review.  Deborah