2 bedroom suites - does Royal have them?

ihrtcruise

We would need a 2 bedroom suite for our family of 6. Booking two separate rooms would not work for us. I'm more familiar with NCL and know they have 2 bedroom suites, but so far I haven't been able to find one on an RCL cruise. Am I searching for something that isn't even an option?

Thanks!

One some ships (Grandeur) there are 2 bedroom Owners and Grand Suites. At least there is a booking code for them.

We had an after Royal Family Suite a few years ago. It did come up online, and we switched from two cabins (balcony and Jr Suite).

:*Yes. The Royal Family

Suite provides two bedrooms and typically accommodate up to 8 guests.

We would need a 2 bedroom suite for our family of 6. Booking two separate rooms would not work for us. I'm more familiar with NCL and know they have 2 bedroom suites, but so far I haven't been able to find one on an RCL cruise. Am I searching for something that isn't even an option?

Thanks!

Others have answered your question so just want to share my experience ...

Royal Family Suite and Aquatheatre suites have 2 bedrooms plus large sofa bed. We have booked both and they comfortably accommodate 6 IMO.

Prices fluctuate and vary considerable. Sometimes the discount for 3rd person plus is more generous than other times so do some research and monitor prices for a while.

It is true that quite often RFS is not advertised so best to ring up and enquire.

OP

John has posted pictures from the RS Royal Suite (only 1 bedroom) some people think the RFS (2 bedroom) is the same as the RS, they are chalk and cheese.

Completely different cabin categories

RS can only hold 4 people with the sofa in the sitting area being converted to a second bed.

(5 with a rollaway)

They differ in price considerably as well, the RS being way more expensive.

Speaking from experience of staying in a few of these

2 Bed AquaTheater Suite would be your best option on an Oasis class ship

Decks 8 or 9

There are no RS on Oasis class anymore, all got converted to other categories of cabins.

We have booked the family oceanview stateroom twice and will be in it again for a third time in Feb. At 300-350 sq ft it is a no brainer for our family of 3 with 3 younger kids. So much cheaper than a suite. Keep in mind only some of the family staterooms have actual doors separating the rooms. Some it is just curtain. For example 8200 versus 8500 on Freedom of the Seas

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk