Regal Bridge Cam

akgomer

It's been spotty for a couple of weeks now..

Unfathomable that Princess who uses their web-site to reflex and demonstrate the quality of their product and is their primary marketing portal is unable to provide even basic wed cam service to their web-site.

I certainly hope this isn't a Princess corporate bean counters way to save a few dollars of band-width on each of their ships

Srpilo

• 4 weeks later...

Here it is a month later and the bridge cams are still out of whack. The most recent update I just saw was October 3 for just one ship. All the rest are stuck in September.

Anyone got an update on what's the problem and when, if ever, it will be fixed?

• 3 weeks later...

Good thing I looked for a thread before starting another. I guess I have been spoiled for years being able to follow friends and family cruise the globe or able to sail Tracey Arm and see Glaciers from my desk! Or my parents can follow my husband and I on our travels.

I used to love to have my coffee and check out the web cams. Now I just get ticked off. why aren't they accurate anymore???

First world problem, I know....

Try this page. They all seem to be fine...

https://www.princess.com/bridgecams/all.html

There's literally one webcam on that link that is from today (October 31). I agree with a previous poster, definitely a 1st world problem, but if Princess is going to have this as a feature on their website they should probably make sure it's accurate/working! At least on most of the ships!

There's literally one webcam on that link that is from today (October 31). I agree with a previous poster, definitely a 1st world problem, but if Princess is going to have this as a feature on their website they should probably make sure it's accurate/working! At least on most of the ships!

How weird. Every one of the webcams, when I look at that site, are accurate. I'd post a picture but I can't seem to paste it here. Maybe clearing your browser's cache might help...

I just tried going to the Princess Website and clicked on Regal's Webcam and like the rest of you it showed different dates. But somewhere between the 10th and 15th click, it finally showed Regal today being in St. Kitts.

Hope this fix this soon. Love to look at webcams.

How weird. Every one of the webcams, when I look at that site, are accurate. I'd post a picture but I can't seem to paste it here. Maybe clearing your browser's cache might help...

That is bizarre! Looked at it in a different browser, still the same images. Technology...

Just looked - the key , at least for me , is to go to the Princess site - bridge cams - click on ship, click on ship again, again...

maybe go to another ship - click on, again again - then back to Regal, or other - I got Regal today