Viking Cookbook

Peregrina651

Hi JollyJoyce

I am also still having problems. I'm in Oz and I see you are in UK so it could be relevant.

When I paste and enter the URL I get a "page not found" message. I have noticed that the system automatically puts an "au" into the url (directing me to my home country's viking website) and however much I try I cannot get it to stop inserting the "au" so perhaps this page is only visible to people in the US?

Maybe someone from Viking can tell us?

Hi JollyJoyce

I am also still having problems. I'm in Oz and I see you are in UK so it could be relevant.

When I paste and enter the URL I get a "page not found" message. I have noticed that the system automatically puts an "au" into the url (directing me to my home country's viking website) and however much I try I cannot get it to stop inserting the "au" so perhaps this page is only visible to people in the US?

Hu baycruising.

That is exactly the same problem as I have, except mine directs me to co.uk.

I cant persuade it to go to .com no matter what I do!

Glad it's not just me!!!!!... although sorry you are having a problem!

Joyce

Dear baycruising and jollyjoyce,

We appreciate your interest and are happy to assist you retrieving our digital cookbook. For direct access to the e-book, please follow the link below. There, you will be able to browse through, download and even print this digital collection of our favorite recipes from Scandinavia, Western and Eastern Europe, North America and the Caribbean, inspired by our travels and yours.

http://lifestyle.vikingcruisesdigital.com/TheKitchenTable/

Should you continue to have trouble accessing or viewing the recipe book, we encourage you to contact us at TellUs@vikingcruises.com for further assistance.

Have a wonderful Saturday, and happy cooking!

Kind regards,

Viking Cruises

Hi JollyJoyce

Hu baycruising.

That is exactly the same problem as I have, except mine directs me to co.uk.

I cant persuade it to go to .com no matter what I do!

Glad it's not just me!!!!!... although sorry you are having a problem!

Joyce

Dear baycruising and jollyjoyce,

We appreciate your interest and are happy to assist you retrieving our digital cookbook. For direct access to the e-book, please follow the link below. There, you will be able to browse through, download and even print this digital collection of our favorite recipes from Scandinavia, Western and Eastern Europe, North America and the Caribbean, inspired by our travels and yours.

http://lifestyle.vikingcruisesdigital.com/TheKitchenTable/

Should you continue to have trouble accessing or viewing the recipe book, we encourage you to contact us at TellUs@vikingcruises.com for further assistance.

Have a wonderful Saturday, and happy cooking!

Kind regards,

Viking Cruises

Customer services.......Thank you....that worked. I can now read your gorgeous book.

Joyce

• 2 weeks later...