Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

Is there a thread where people can trade blocks?? I have 3 extra Oasis blocks and one Ovation - we are looking for Explorer, Harmony, Independence, Navigator, Quantum, Majesty, Voyager, Enchantment and Empress. Anybody interested in a trade????

There's no thread devoted to trading blocks, but this one works.

Is there a thread where people can trade blocks?? I have 3 extra Oasis blocks and one Ovation - we are looking for Explorer, Harmony, Independence, Navigator, Quantum, Majesty, Voyager, Enchantment and Empress. Anybody interested in a trade????

Looks like our next block will be Oasis. So far we have been lucky not to get any duplicates, and in fact have one from Legend before she left the fleet...nice keepsake!

Think we will make Key West on our Brilliance cruise in December? My sister on Summerlin Key said she just got power and water back on yesterday. :)

When were these blocks supposed to be awarded? We hit 146 last April 2016 and have cruised twice since then. Never received any acknowledgement yet. Turned D+ on last cruise the first week of September. Other than better balcony discount and coupons is there anything else? I’m appreciative of what we get just wondering (like the block) if there is anything we should have received and didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The roll calls for your cruises are a good place to post swaps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When were these blocks supposed to be awarded? We hit 146 last April 2016 and have cruised twice since then. Never received any acknowledgement yet. Turned D+ on last cruise the first week of September. Other than better balcony discount and coupons is there anything else? I’m appreciative of what we get just wondering (like the block) if there is anything we should have received and didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can contact Crown & Anchor and ask about the block. They will send it to you. There are a few benefits to being Diamond Plus; they will be on the sheet in your room on your next cruise.

Hey....

I don't have any duplicates of the ones you mentioned....but I do have a duplicate of Brilliance if that intrest you?? I would take Oasis for that.

I could probably be talked out of my Adventure as I'm on track to get another one of those in 2019.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I may have a Navigator to swap for Ovation but you'll have to wait till I'm back in FLL in April next year!

Have a question for Pinnacles ... since 700 points is both a crystal block level and the Pinnacle level, when you reach 700, do you get a crystal block in addition to the Pinnacle stratum? Or does the stratum replace the block?

Just the stratum...........at least that is what we got.

Hey....

I don't have any duplicates of the ones you mentioned....but I do have a duplicate of Brilliance if that intrest you?? I would take Oasis for that.

I could probably be talked out of my Adventure as I'm on track to get another one of those in 2019.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I will trade an Oasis for the Brilliance, e-mail me at oconeebassman at hot mail dot com

Crystal block trade................update............

I just took inventory and after my trade with Little Britian (Ovation for Navigator) and Beachammo (Oasis for Brilliance)................I now have 2 Oasis and 1 Radiance block to trade. I am looking for:

Empress

Enchantment

Explorer

Harmony

Independence

Majesty

Quantum

Voyager

If anyone wants to make a trade - e-mail me at oconee bassman at hot mail dot com

Thanks, Gary!

Jan

The stratum had an engraving of the Ship's name and date when we received it. They use a blank stratum for the presentation and they send to your home the actual stratum and some luggage tags and a certificate. I think that it took a couple of weeks for it to arrive.

Have a question for Pinnacles ... since 700 points is both a crystal block level and the Pinnacle level, when you reach 700, do you get a crystal block in addition to the Pinnacle stratum? Or does the stratum replace the block?

I've seen it both ways. I'll bet if you ask the LA, they would give you a block too.

By the way, the stratum is a generic one for the photos. The real one with names inscribed comes in the mail.

Yes, you are supposed to get the block and stratum. I didn't get the 700 block, but found out a couple months later that I should have. I called C&A and they shipped one to me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carolyn and Bob, thanks for the advice. I will try to ask for one ... would really like a Vision block. (Carolyn, look forward to sailing with you on the Vision t/a next April.)

Gary, thanks so much for explaining about the stratum. How nice that it is engraved like that!

Best,

Jan

I would trade an Anthem for the Ovation.