When you fly and hand carry a block, just hope you do not get the TSA agent I got one time.  She told me that I could NOT take the block on a plane.  When I requested that she call over the supervisor, she did not want to do it.  Fortunately, the supervisor was just a few feet behind her and overheard my request.  He came over and looked at the block and told her that there was nothing wrong with taking it on a plane.

11 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I just checked EBAY and there are ~30 RCL Crystal Blocks for sale. More than I have seen for some time. No Majesty or Empress. 

If you check out the sold blocks on EBAY, it shows that two Majesty blocks sold in February and a Monarch block sold this month.

7 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I just checked EBAY and there are ~30 RCL Crystal Blocks for sale. More than I have seen for some time. No Majesty or Empress. 

I threw all my boxes away when we moved to FL.  Liberating

8 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

The prices in the USA for blocks on eBay are much higher than in the UK.... today there was an Indie block starting at  £20.

The USA blocks start at £71.

2 hours ago, little britain said:

The prices in the USA for blocks on eBay are much higher than in the UK.... today there was an Indie block starting at  £20.

The USA blocks start at £71.

That doesn't mean they will get that. Most blocks sell for less than $50, some retired ships may be higher.