Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral transportation

sflanigan1110

I'm looking for recommendations on the least expensive transportation option. We are flying in the day before our cruise leaves and staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Port Canaveral. Since I can't take the Carnival Shuttle from the airport the day before my cruise leaves, and don't really want to rent a car and pay to drop it off at a different location, I'm looking for options.

Thanks in advance!!!

There are several shared shuttle services that you can take that will do a round trip price for you. Just google "Orlando airport to Port Canaveral shared shuttle.". It is about $40/pp round trip.

They will pick up at airport, or hotels by the airport. We have used a couple different ones.

Check Avis for car rental According to my reservation there is no additional charge for dropping off at PC. We decided on car rental both ways due to no drop off fee.

When we took our Port Canaveral cruise a few years ago, we went with two one-way car rentals through Hertz. With our AAA discount, the cost was about $50 each way plus gas. Since 'shuttles' are usually about $40 per person each way, we saved some $, and we had the freedom to explore the Cocoa Beach area as we wished the day before and then after our cruise.

I'm looking for recommendations on the least expensive transportation option. We are flying in the day before our cruise leaves and staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Port Canaveral. Since I can't take the Carnival Shuttle from the airport the day before my cruise leaves, and don't really want to rent a car and pay to drop it off at a different location, I'm looking for options.

Thanks in advance!!!

One piece of the puzzle really depends on how many people are going. Some options may be more economical if you're paying for a per vehicle fare vs. a per person fare depending on the number traveling.

One piece of the puzzle really depends on how many people are going. Some options may be more economical if you're paying for a per vehicle fare vs. a per person fare depending on the number traveling.

Agree sometimes it depends on number of people, but I have found every time a one way car rental is close to $50 and much cheaper than a shuttle. You are on your own time, and can grocery shop to get pop/soda or explore a little the day before. Drop off is easy at port location. You take a shuttle to the port and might have a tip over and above rental. It's very easy

We are renting a car with Hertz and dropping it off next to our hotel (Residence Inn Cape Canaveral) which is also not far from your hotel. The cost is about 60.00 and there is no drop fee. We have 4 people, and the average cost of a shuttle was about 12.00 per person..so its about even and we have the freedom of having a vehicle for the evening.

Its about 40 min drive from airport to port area hotels. We used a private shuttle and it was $100, 1 way (tip and tax incl). Then called uber for ride to port ($23) & again for ride back to airport. There were cheaper shuttles from airport but we didnt want to wait around for other people to fill the shuttle so booked a private ride.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app