PescadoAmarillo

Season 8 cruise blog has been started

Great news! Your blog and a good cup of Coffee in the morning are two things I enjoy!!

So great to see this! It's Thanksgiving in Canada and we are thankful for your health and your blog with a cup of coffee! Happy Trails!:cool:

I love your blog so much!! So much so, that I started my own blog for friends and family to follow us on our cruises after I read yours! And I am so happy I did, it helps me remember all the places we have been because sometimes visiting so many places gets confusing.;p

I can't wait to hear about your travels.

Great news! Your blog and a good cup of Coffee in the morning are two things I enjoy!!

I second that...

Look forward to following along.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm sure you guys will have a great time in your new Season 8. We did this earlier this year, spending 2 1/2 months in SE Asia and 2 1/2 in Australia/New Zealand. Be sure to do one of the "Blue Hole" tours while in Vanuatu--really great swim!!

Curt

Add me to the list of your followers/admirers/green with jealousy types. Bon voyage.

Will follow along with pleasure...especially since we are considering a cruise in/around Australia/New Zealand next year.

Won't be as long as your cruise, but still fun.

Excited for you both. Will be following especially because we have two cruises booked for next year on the Golden including a transpacific from LA-SYD.

Very excited to follow along! I have a health issue that came out of nowhere in July with no symptoms, for which I'm now being treated, so unfortunately no cruises for awhile.

But I can "travel" vicariously through others which I will do with you. I'm also following Vicki 's blog on her Med cruise.

Bon voyage!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

I know you will have an amazing adventure! So excited to join you. Bon voyage! [emoji324][emoji898]♥️

Hello everyone-

I’ve just published the first post of this season's cruise blog. If you’re interested, it’s at

http://www.pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com

One guess about where we’re going this year.

jj0gpd.jpg

Hope you’ll cruise along with us!

Looking forward to following along.

Looking forward to following along.

After reading your blog I've realised that I'll be on the Golden at the same time as you in December, so I may see you on board.

Trish

Whoo the Hoo!!! I've been checking diligently and am so thrilled to see it up and running. Wishing you and G good health and happy cruising. Thanks for being so generous in taking us along.

Oh I am so excited!! Just yesterday, I popped onto your blog hoping for it to have begun. Thank you for getting us through another winter! Bon Voyage! [emoji568]

Hooray, I've been checking your blog every day for the last several weeks.

Judy

This should be an exciting cruise season for you and G. The Golden was our first Princess cruise and is the reason Princess is our favorite cruise line. I was hoping you would be sailing on the Crown in December because I was hoping to meet you. But maybe some other year. I follow your blog closely and have gone back and read all the previous blogs. Have a great three months of cruising.

Yippee!!! I had started checking and was so hopeful you would share your adventures with us again this year. Excited to "join" the fun!

Hi

Have a wonderful trip. Will be following along. Will be my morning read with coffee. Thanks so much for letting us tag along.

Jeanette:)

So happy:) Have been checking your Blog to see where you are off to next!!

We are just off the Golden, have checked out your itineraries and there is a great mix in there!! Enjoy!