TOMTOMRN331

100 Days Getaway Western Caribbean

Today marks the 100 day till our Western Caribbean sailing on Getaway. Sailing H7 Forward facing Penthouse.

Booked dining, shows and excursions. Anyone else get super excited around their 100 and 90 day mark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am finally under 200 and I am super excited!! reaching the 90 day mark is even more exciting because we are able to reserve and finalize plans.

We were in a forward PH on the Getaway a few years ago. Loved it. Too pricey for us now so we are settling for and aft...

Have fun and enjoy your countdown

I get super excited around the 60 day mark. That's when it seems the most real to me. Right now we are 55 days out and I'm over the moon. Its 11 family members traveling so I'm going all out this time with t shirts and all.

Sent from my VS501 using Forums mobile app

We are 52 days out from our first NCL cruise and our boys surprise Christmas present!! We can't wait to let the cat out the bag!!! We've been on Carnival, RC, and Disney. So I'm excited to compare NCL to those!

We're on the same sailing on the Getaway in January! There are a group of 10 of us, all lined up in large balconies!

Just watched Getaway return to Miami and she docked forward and what i'm wondering is when she sails does it go down to the inner harbour and turn around and then leave the harbor? We have an aft balcony so I'm hoping to have a nice sailaway!

Yes it does do the turn around, but it usually docks forward. There were heavy winds in Miami today, so they opted to go in straight.

Yes it does do the turn around, but it usually docks forward. There were heavy winds in Miami today, so they opted to go in straight.

Thanks!