LCV Benefit For New Pursuit???

I very much appreciate that LCV members were provided with an early opportunity to book cruises on Pursuit at especially reasonable prices on October 24, 2017. However, if I had been aware that the offer was for a very limited duration, I would have booked within that time period if only the advertisement had stated this important time limitation. Unfortunately, the advertisement sent via E-Mail on October 24 didn't seem to include a time period for this special offer.such a; "TODAY ONLY" or, "24-HOUR SALE". In fact, the advertisement indicated that the double upgrade offer extended until the end of November but there was not mention of the duration of the current pricing for LCV members.

If this is truly intended as a benefit for LCV members, please include time limitations in your future advertising. I firmly believe this would be well received by LCV members and serve to enhance the top-class image that Azamara projects.

I never had a notification of early pricing. As a 5 time Azamara sailor with 2 more booked this is quite disappointing. I signed up for notifications about Pursuit but got nothing.

I’m sorry to say I am thinking about going back to Celebrity for our next booking, although had been planning another Azamara. We prefer Azamara but feel some of the “magic” is gone.

I got the email & was very interested in one of the sailings.

By the time I talked to my wife & had decided to book the next day, the price had gone up substantially to where it was no longer worth the cost.

I would have booked the cruise (even without spousal approval) if I had known the price listed would only be good for that day.

Count me in as one who is very disappointed. It definitely didn't help Azamara's image in my eyes.

Dear ArubaTuesday, thank you for your LCV question, the pricing on Azamara Pursuit was initially loaded improperly and once discovered was reversed. It was not intended as a short LCV benefit, but candidly it was simply a human error. Apologies for the confusion, this is now corrected.