Latest Upsell Offers

CineGraphic

Feb. 18 Crown Princess, upsell from mini mid-forward to lido forward full premium suite. 329.00 each and 2 free deluxe balcony breakfasts. Why the breakfast when you already have excellent breakfast in Sabatini I don't have a clue. Not sure about this location but I always wondered what it was like completely forward so guess I'll find out. This upsell is 30.00 more than we paid in the past I believe. My xmas present to myself, lol.

Ruby, Christmas Cruise 12/23.

Offered a balcony BC cabin upgrade from a fully obstructed ocean view for $99pp.

Grabbed this offer and got a great location on Riviera deck with cabins above and below.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello,

Has anyone ever received an upsell offer, turned it down, then received a better offer or a free upgrade for the same cruise?

Thanks in advance.

That is extremely unlikely, although it has been done. This falls in the category of very rare. Just don't count on it.

Hello,

Has anyone ever received an upsell offer, turned it down, then received a better offer or a free upgrade for the same cruise?

Thanks in advance.

I have. I turned down an upsell to a balcony from an interior. A few days before the cruise, I was upgraded free to an ocean view.

We received the same offer for the same cruise and were thrilled since the original price of our obstructed balcony was low to begin with.

When I booked the original cruise, I paid next to nothing. It was such a great deal!! My friends on the same cruise just got an upsell offer today: interior to deluxe balcony, $189pp

I had a basic balcony on CB. Received a complimentary upgrade to center of ship.

Then I notice the mini-suite is over $500 less - before final payment. Score!

Upsell email to a suite arrives. No hesitation, after all - if I’d willingly have paid the difference for a basic balcony, the suite was now a bargain. Our first on Princess and really looking forward to it.

Very happy customer. I do believe the representative knew that and was as happy as her customer.

Judy

I had a basic balcony on CB. Received a complimentary upgrade to center of ship.

Then I notice the mini-suite is over $500 less - before final payment. Score!

Upsell email to a suite arrives. No hesitation, after all - if I’d willingly have paid the difference for a basic balcony, the suite was now a bargain. Our first on Princess and really looking forward to it.

Very happy customer. I do believe the representative knew that and was as happy as her customer.

Judy

WOWZA, that is awesome!!! Congratulations!

Royal, 30 March, 10 days, balcony to mini-suite, $129 pp.

You got a sweet deal!

I took an upsell from an inside to a balcony yesterday, and received an email today upgrading us to a deluxe balcony. I'm a happy camper. THANK YOU PRINCESS!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Edited by jbmom2120
adding text

Up sell offer on a seven day cruise on the Royal- cruise date is April 9th. Great offer to go from an inside to balcony for $79. I took the offer- we are midship aft.

That's great!! I'm glad you are happy with it. Have a great time on your cruise. :D