Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

So happy to see you are back safe and sound! I've been watching for your review since Thursday.....:p

You and Patti are looking great; retirement suits her!

Settling in for a lot of review reading this week to tide me over till we leave for Miami and the Celebrity Equinox in 16 days....:D

Sharon

Thanks for reading and for your kind words. Enjoy your cruise on the Equinox! :cool:

Hey Jeff, looking forward to the review. It was great meeting you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was great meeting you also! Please feel free to chime in anytime! :D

Really looking forward to your Magic review...I'll be there on Nov. 11th! :)

Luck you! You will have a great time. Thanks for reading. :cool:

Following. Love your reviews. Going on the magic 9\18.

Thanks for reading. Be sure you take notes! :D

I am so glad you are back and started your review. We leave on the Magic on 11/18 so I have been waiting for your review and of course Patti's pictures! Keep it coming as this is our first cruise on the Magic. I'm hoping for some tips and tricks since you spent two weeks on her. Our itinerary also got changed to the same as yours. We have been to all these ports in the past but a cruise is still better than working any day anywhere.

I drive I-4 in Orlando every day and it is a challenge. Lately they have been changing exits every Monday morning as if Monday's are not bad enough. Some of the exits change by as much as a half mile sooner than the old exit and also sometimes switching from a left lane exit to a right lane exit. The lanes zigging and zagging are an eye opener for the morning drive.

I am so glad you are back and started your review. We leave on the Magic on 11/18 so I have been waiting for your review and of course Patti's pictures! Keep it coming as this is our first cruise on the Magic. I'm hoping for some tips and tricks since you spent two weeks on her. Our itinerary also got changed to the same as yours. We have been to all these ports in the past but a cruise is still better than working any day anywhere.

I drive I-4 in Orlando every day and it is a challenge. Lately they have been changing exits every Monday morning as if Monday's are not bad enough. Some of the exits change by as much as a half mile sooner than the old exit and also sometimes switching from a left lane exit to a right lane exit. The lanes zigging and zagging are an eye opener for the morning drive.

Thanks for following along. I hope to have quite a bit done before you leave. Feel free to ask any questions that you want. I know you will have a great time!

I would have heart failure driving on I-4 everyday with that construction. And I thought that New Jersey was bad! :D

Today, (Wednesday) we plan to drive over to Disney Springs or Downtown Disney as it used to be called. So at 9:30, after partaking of the buffet breakfast again, we drove over. Disney Springs is this way…….

IMG_4238-XL.jpg

Since they built the new parking decks and infrastructure it is very easy to get in and out of Disney Springs without dealing with the rest of the resort traffic…..

IMG_4239-XL.jpg

Halloween is the theme this time of year…..

IMG_4240-XL.jpg

We are jumping on the boat that will take us over to the Market Place side of Disney Springs…..

IMG_4242-XL.jpg

We are passing the Boathouse where we will wind up later on in the day…..

IMG_4247-XL.jpg

The Fulton Steamboat is now the Paddlefish Restaurant……..

IMG_4253-XL.jpg

To be continued……..

It started to rain so we took shelter in the Boathouse…….

IMG_4285-XL.jpg

IMG_4286-XL.jpg

While we were here we decided to have lunch which was very good. Once it cleared up we made our way back to the van while Patti snapped away….

IMG_4287-XL.jpg

IMG_4288-XL.jpg

IMG_4289-XL.jpg

IMG_4290-XL.jpg

Patti was happy to get her Disney fix, and of course I enjoyed it too. We made our way back to the hotel where we relaxed then ate dinner at the hotel lounge.

To be continued…..

Thanks for the great review as I really need a cruise fix. I am living vicariously through you and Patti's adventures. Our cruise on 5 Nov got cancelled and I have some medical issues come up so we rebooked on the Glory for May. Having surgery tomorrow and will be following along.

Hi Jeff, I'm looking forward to another of your wonderful reviews. The pictures are great so far. :) Our recent NCL cruise was changed to Western, also, and while we were disappointed at first, of course we understood completely and had a great time. I know you and Patti did, too. I'm hopeful the ports affected by the hurricanes' devastation will recover in time and we'll enjoy another Eastern cruise in the future.

Heather

• Like 1

Yayyyy! So excited to read your review! I always enjoy them :D

I enjoy your reviews!

Thanks to both of you for following along again. We're just getting warmed up! :cool:

Thanks for the great review as I really need a cruise fix. I am living vicariously through you and Patti's adventures. Our cruise on 5 Nov got cancelled and I have some medical issues come up so we rebooked on the Glory for May. Having surgery tomorrow and will be following along.

Glad to have you along! Sorry that your cruise got cancelled and you are dealing with medical issues. Good luck with your surgery and we wish you a speedy recovery so that you can enjoy the Glory in May. :cool:

Didn’t know they renamed Downtown Disney to Disney Springs... Thanks for that!

They have made a lot of changes there the last few years. :cool:

Hi Jeff, I'm looking forward to another of your wonderful reviews. The pictures are great so far. :) Our recent NCL cruise was changed to Western, also, and while we were disappointed at first, of course we understood completely and had a great time. I know you and Patti did, too. I'm hopeful the ports affected by the hurricanes' devastation will recover in time and we'll enjoy another Eastern cruise in the future.

Heather

Hey Heather!!! Glad to have you along once again. Though we missed not going to the Eastern Caribbean, we made the best of it and had two great cruises to the West.

Glad you and Patti made it home safe and sound. Looking forward to reading your review and seeing how your last week of cruising was. We really enjoyed spending time with you and Patti. I have been looking at some of your upcoming cruises, the Bermuda trip is still on our must do list. The paradise is always good and close to home. Coming home without the next cruise booked was not fun. We may end up on one of your upcoming roll calls.

• Like 1