Call out to gbenjo!

Hello there Graham - hoping that your medical problem has resolved itself so that your happy smiling face will be seen again soon at the OPT check-ins!

I spoke with Jo-anne after disembarking the recent Solstice 2-nighter & asked her to pass on my best wishes.

Do you do the NCL check-ins? If so might see you on the 12/11/17 departure.

All the very best!

Gae - Coffs Harbour

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I too join Gae in wishing Graham a speedy recovery. I hope he's back on deck for Voyager on Nov 13th so I can say G'day. I am not expecting any special treatment, after all, I am not one of the 'speshial people' :D

Cheers,

Neil

Hello there Graham - hoping that your medical problem has resolved itself so that your happy smiling face will be seen again soon at the OPT check-ins!

I spoke with Jo-anne after disembarking the recent Solstice 2-nighter & asked her to pass on my best wishes.

Do you do the NCL check-ins? If so might see you on the 12/11/17 departure.

All the very best!

Gae - Coffs Harbour

T

Im pretty sure he said he does NCL.

Only a week for you till you go. Please report b@ck on wha5 you th8nk of Jewel.

Thank you to everybody for your good wishes (except Gut of course :evilsmile::D) My face has almost gone back to normal (cue Mr Gut for a cheeky oximoron remark :eek:) Just cannot yet blink with my left eye.

We are jumping on the Carnival Legend today for a quick three nighter (ah yes ..the infamous booze cruise) and then the good or bad news is that I will be starting back on the 7th November.

Yes Gae, we are doing NCL so I will see you on the 12th Nov. Not sure if I will actually be doing check in on that day but just ask someone where I am

Thank you to everybody for your good wishes (except Gut of course :evilsmile::D) My face has almost gone back to normal (cue Mr Gut for a cheeky oximoron remark :eek:) Just cannot yet blink with my left eye.

We are jumping on the Carnival Legend today for a quick three nighter (ah yes ..the infamous booze cruise) and then the good or bad news is that I will be starting back on the 7th November.

Yes Gae, we are doing NCL so I will see you on the 12th Nov. Not sure if I will actually be doing check in on that day but just ask someone where I am

Good news Gbenjo, enjoy your well deserved sea break before you get back into it.

Mate you don’t look like an Ox, even if the other part of the word fits.

I know half your face is buggered but I’ve been told you’re two faced (even though I don’t believe it, you wouldn’t wear that one if you had another surely) so that’s all fine.

Great news Graham and enjoy your Carnival cruise, great therapy. We want to see you using those waterslides up top.:hearteyes:

Nah Les No water slides...I had Bells Palsy I do not need Colonic Irrigation 😱😱😂

Another reminder not to out your head under the water in the pools.:eek:

Exactly, not being a Doctor, Colonic Irrigation needs some more study, however I have caught bad ear infections from ship's hot tubs, spas, call them what you like, no more of them for me. The ship's doctor told me so.:o

Exactly, not being a Doctor, Colonic Irrigation needs some more study, however I have caught bad ear infections from ship's hot tubs, spas, call them what you like, no more of them for me. The ship's doctor told me so.:o

All sorts of bad things in that water.

Years ago took the kids to the various Wally Worlds on the Gold Coast, got dunked on one ride at Water World got an awful ear infection, could hardly stand up it threw my balance out so badly. I now keep out of that sort of warm public water as much as I can.

Years ago took the kids to the various Wally Worlds on the Gold Coast, got dunked on one ride at Water World got an awful ear infection, could hardly stand up it threw my balance out so badly. I now keep out of that sort of warm public water as much as I can.

And when in UK stay out of those hotel indoor pools, the more chlorine you smell the bigger risk you take. So the ship's doctor told me. Years ago I copped a bad ear infection in Edinburgh - hotel indoor pool. Not being nasty but some of the Brits take their bath in those pools, hotels and ships.:loudcry:

All sorts of bad things in that water.

You are not wrong Mic, so stay out of the hot tubs on Azura next year, they will be crowded with Brits anyway, having their daily constitutional. :o Believe me old son, having done half a dozen P&O UK cruises.

You are not wrong Mic, so stay out of the hot tubs on Azura next year, they will be crowded with Brits anyway, having their daily constitutional. :o Believe me old son, having done half a dozen P&O UK cruises.

Generally I don't swim in the ship's pools or go in the tubs for that reason.

T

Im pretty sure he said he does NCL.

Only a week for you till you go. Please report b@ck on wha5 you th8nk of Jewel.

Yes Mr Gut - are you still booked for the December one to Kangaroo Island?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good news then! Will ask for you on the 12th! All the best - Gae

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And when in UK stay out of those hotel indoor pools, the more chlorine you smell the bigger risk you take. So the ship's doctor told me. Years ago I copped a bad ear infection in Edinburgh - hotel indoor pool. Not being nasty but some of the Brits take their bath in those pools, hotels and ships.:loudcry:

So hold on, the reason you got an ear infection is because British people use swimming pools as a public baths?

We are one of the richest per capita nations in the world but we cant wash at home?

Wow! Maybe take a look at your own personal hygiene before making derogatory statements towards others.

So hold on, the reason you got an ear infection is because British people use swimming pools as a public baths?

We are one of the richest per capita nations in the world but we cant wash at home?

Wow! Maybe take a look at your own personal hygiene before making derogatory statements towards others.

All I can say is Pommy Bashing has been going on for years and vice versa. Lighten up a bit, I still have the convict chain scars around my wrists and ankles.:halo: I am also quite happy to line up with the Aliens at London Heathrow, despite being a subject of HM The Queen of England and Straya.

Anyway the South African Ship's Doctor on Aurora in 2015, warned me to stay out of the pools to avoid infections, believe it or not.

OK no more Pommy jokes, not this week anyhow.

Sometimes being the alien at heathrow is not too bad as most pax are going to the other queues.

Well we have come down from 40,000 feet in the A380 spaceship Mic, so we should be with the Aliens.:eek:

Take me to your Leader !! :D