Call out to gbenjo!

In one way I think it would be so cool to do that job and then I think about having all the ships leaving without me on them.

That is true sometimes.......then someone like the Gut checks in and you think to yourself.....thank goodness I am catching the bus home ..... imagine being on the same ship as him for a week or more 😱😱😱😁

That is true sometimes.......then someone like the Gut checks in and you think to yourself.....thank goodness I am catching the bus home ..... imagine being on the same ship as him for a week or more 😱😱😱😁

LOL, I did it once and it wasn't too bad. :D

The carpet is gone, but the ships are still coming for us to get on.:D

I would take a hot meat pie into Graham at check in, he would like that, with sauce of course. Plenty of pies for sale at the food bars around ye olde Circular Quay.:halo:

I would take a hot meat pie into Graham at check in, he would like that, with sauce of course. Plenty of pies for sale at the food bars around ye olde Circular Quay.:halo:

Not sure I would get it through security, good idea though.:D

Thank you...... but no pies required 😁..... However we we do get the occasional "turkey" at check in 😱

Thank you...... but no pies required ��..... However we we do get the occasional "turkey" at check in ��

And the odd Goose, ;p:eek: As long as no Galahs try to check in, protected species.

Thank you...... but no pies required 😁..... However we we do get the occasional "turkey" at check in 😱

Yeah seen a few Turkeys at check in, normally on the other side of the counter to me, when I see one.

Yeah seen a few Turkeys at check in, normally on the other side of the counter to me, when I see one.

But not at the Princess Cruises check in. They are all smart people.:') Because you have to..'Escape Completely & Come Back New.':hearteyes:

So Mr Gut...the challenge. Can you organise our Graham to swing over to the mob (Intersur?) that checks in pax for Princess and the other cruise lines in the Carnival Corp stable? Get rid of ye olde RCI red carpet and roll out the brand new Princess Blue one, with those wavy lines on it.

But not at the Princess Cruises check in. They are all smart people.:') Because you have to..'Escape Completely & Come Back New.':hearteyes:

So Mr Gut...the challenge. Can you organise our Graham to swing over to the mob (Intersur?) that checks in pax for Princess and the other cruise lines in the Carnival Corp stable? Get rid of ye olde RCI red carpet and roll out the brand new Princess Blue one, with those wavy lines on it.

That would be good.