Princess snorkeling excursions

geoherb

We booked our cruise late, and Woodwind is sold out for the date we'll be in Bonaire next month. There are three snorkeling excursions that Princess offers I'm interested in: the Sea Cow, Siamese Junk, and what they call the "Fun Cruise and Snorkel." I'd appreciate any insights into these three excursions. Also, our time in port is from noon until 7 p.m. Each of these have an early time and a later time. I'm thinking of signing up for a later time so the sun won't be as burning.

We've booked the sea cow and junk excursions in the past. While the junk was a cool boat, it uses a small boat to transport people from the shore which wasn't a problem for me but was a bit of a tough stretch to board for one of our group with some physical issues. Sea cow is a small dive boat which isn't as much of an adventure as you sail to the dive site, but was covered and easy access. Overall we enjoyed sea cow slightly more - primarily due to access and the very friendly crew sharing info about Bonaire, with a good guided snorkel experience.

Bonaire snorkeling is wonderful and we had a great time in the water with both - enjoy your trip!