I do flaunt my C&A Status

Thank you.

The restaurant pre cruise recognised our DS badges and gave us these DS Pizza's.[ATTACH]427205[/ATTACH]

We have the same but without badges, I think they can see the aura, especially when we bestow favours to the lowly golds. Always a free drink or two at the end of a meal.

That was the DS Calzone for me.

The setting was Southampton in a nice new restaurant.

They put the outside heaters on for us too.

Perfect setting indeed. And very good idea to make sure the golds stayed in the

background. Can't have them getting big heads with media coverage. :D;p

That was the DS Calzone for me.

The setting was Southampton in a nice new restaurant.

They put the outside heaters on for us too.

Not the one that closed down due to the sewers malfunctioning below the floors? Close to where the ferry from Hythe berths.

We were there a couple of weeks ago but didn't notice anything new. The one I mentioned was a very good Italian opposite the Pig in The Wall, but closed recently for the reasons I gave. We are visiting again soon for a ships visit. MSC Magnifica, see what the opposition is like;)

We were there a couple of weeks ago but didn't notice anything new. The one I mentioned was a very good Italian opposite the Pig in The Wall, but closed recently for the reasons I gave. We are visiting again soon for a ships visit. MSC Magnifica, see what the opposition is like;)
We were on P&O Ventura,a short cruise for our 37th Wedding anniversary.

There are several restaurants which have been open less than a year facing the old city wall.

We were on P&O Ventura,a short cruise for our 37th Wedding anniversary.

There are several restaurants which have been open less than a year facing the old city wall.

We did ships visits with P&O and Cunard, Azura and Britannia. Then Queen Victoria. We liked Britannia and did a short cruise on her, just before we moved down here.

I know where you are talking about now, I thought you meant the food hall in the main building close to M&S. We prefer shopping in Southampton over Bournemouth.

We did ships visits with P&O and Cunard, Azura and Britannia. Then Queen Victoria. We liked Britannia and did a short cruise on her, just before we moved down here.

I know where you are talking about now, I thought you meant the food hall in the main building close to M&S. We prefer shopping in Southampton over Bournemouth.

We went to Carluchios for breakfast.[ATTACH]427234[/ATTACH]

Had 2 huge fresh steamed lobsters....brought right to our table at our site here in Maine where we are staying in the land yacht. I had the melted butta' and corn on the cob ready to go. Host must have been a former gold in his cruising life...knows how to serve! :D:cool:

Had 2 huge fresh steamed lobsters....brought right to our table at our site here in Maine where we are staying in the land yacht. I had the melted butta' and corn on the cob ready to go. Host must have been a former gold in his cruising life...knows how to serve! :D:cool:
It's nice to hear our DS friends are having a fantastic time and being well looked after by gold's.