Navigator ??

39august

A year ago she was in great shape, and will be on her again in January & March.

I think that she stops doing the 9-5 in Spring of 2019, when Mariner goes to PC, and Enchantment to Galveston.

I think you are right in your statement above. I see you are sailing March 16th on the Navigator. We disembark that day, so we will wave to you in the terminal. Wish we could do the 9 day cruise you are going on but it never falls in our Ontario March Break week.

I think you are right in your statement above. I see you are sailing March 16th on the Navigator. We disembark that day, so we will wave to you in the terminal. Wish we could do the 9 day cruise you are going on but it never falls in our Ontario March Break week.

We are looking forward to this cruise, it's a great itinerary and I like all the sea days. I hope ya get a chance to do it.

We booked the March 29 ,2019 nine night Southern Caribbean cruise at a great ocean view balcony price :cool:

I looked & Navigator has a dry dock scheduled for 2018 , If you go & Google Cruise Ship Dry Dock schedules ,You should be able to see Navigators dry dock schedule or simply ask google ,"When will Navigator of the Seas be in Dry dock during 2018 ":)

We are looking forward to this cruise, it's a great itinerary and I like all the sea days. I hope ya get a chance to do it.

I had the 9 day on the Navigator booked for December 22nd this year but my DW did not want to be away from home on Christmas day, so I cancelled it and switched to a 10 day New Year cruise on the NCL Dawn. I really want to do the 9 day Southern RCCL cruise, but just cannot find a time it fits into our schedule. Hopefully one day.

She is going into a 47 day dry dock in January 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh no. We are booked for Dec 7 2018 just before that dry dock. I have read reports in the past that some of the work will start prior to the dry dock and some things aren't fixed knowing the dry dock is soon. Any one with experience? Thanks

Oh no. We are booked for Dec 7 2018 just before that dry dock. I have read reports in the past that some of the work will start prior to the dry dock and some things aren't fixed knowing the dry dock is soon. Any one with experience? Thanks

Been cruising on Royal for 30 yrs. I've seen more maintenance work done all yr round then a month or 2 before a scheduled Dry Dock. You will be fine...