chessie4588

Seabourn wine list

I have a scanned copy from our April/May Sojourn cruise to Japan/Korea/China/Alaska. However, the file exceeds the CC limit for a PDF. I'm willing to e-mail if you would like.

I have a scanned copy from our April/May Sojourn cruise to Japan/Korea/China/Alaska. However, the file exceeds the CC limit for a PDF. I'm willing to e-mail if you would like.
Hi DCCruiser57, would you be willing to email the lists to me as well? Sean41682 at Gmail dot com. Many thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Sorry to raise it again but Didn't receive a copy. It would be much appreciated to thebard51@gmail.com

I sent it yesterday @ 7:33 AM EST. Not sure why you did not receive it. Just sent it again. Let me know if you receive it. The 3 attachments are a little over 5MB, so maybe your e-mail service has a limit on attachment size?

I am not sure that you will see my post requesting a copy of the wine list for sojourn. We are traveling on the 21st and if you have not lost patience would love to see a copy.. if able..send to drofdandc@aol.com ...

Petdr

I am not sure that you will see my post requesting a copy of the wine list for sojourn. We are traveling on the 21st and if you have not lost patience would love to see a copy.. if able..send to drofdandc@aol.com ...

Petdr

Just sent - pls confirm that you received it.

Is there some reason these scans can't be posted here? It's incredible that the OP saved these and is willing to email them out, but it seems like a lot of work to keep sending them. I'd love to see them but don't want to add to the workload to have to post my email unnecessarily on a public forum!

Is there some reason these scans can't be posted here? It's incredible that the OP saved these and is willing to email them out, but it seems like a lot of work to keep sending them. I'd love to see them but don't want to add to the workload to have to post my email unnecessarily on a public forum!

The files exceed the limits that CC has established for attachments. I don't mind sending them to you, just need your address. We cruise quite a bit, nearly 150 days a year or so (mostly on SS & Seabourn). So I have a portable scanner that I take along and scan in all of the various paperwork (menus, Heralds, wine lists, tours, port information, etc.) so we have a record of the various cruises.

And the complimentary list changes from cruise to cruise from ship to ship. While there are some stalwarts that always seem to be on the list (Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio) many others change frequently. We have been on numerous BTB’s where at least a half dozen of the wines changed from one cruise to the next.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Resurrecting this thread to see if anybody has the current Encore Med wine list.

We are cruising for 10 days only and considering the silver package.

Posted (edited)
Resurrecting this thread to see if anybody has the current Encore Med wine list.

We are cruising for 10 days only and considering the silver package.

GlitteryUnicorn very kindly posted the list a few weeks ago :

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2650780

I think they also posted the included wine list later in that thread, if not search their name because I did see it somewhere. The included wine list doesn't change much, but if you're cruising the Med they sometimes bring some interesting local bottles onboard.

Edit - included list is on page 1 of the thread.

Edited by Isklaar