snorklgrl

Irritating & somewhat threatening e-mail !

Ha ha ha ha ha.

I think I've explained it all well enough at this point.

So you would have rather waited until you attempted to check in to find out there was a problem? I didn't read anything they sent as a threat and I would have been grateful to have had a chance to clear anything up as soon as possible.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Not sure why the OP is whining here rather than trying to determine the problem. Log On to your Princess account, pull up your upcoming cruise, and go through all the various check-in menus to make sure your personal info is correct, your immigration info is correct, etc. The message you received was likely auto-generated because you failed to complete the pre-cruise documentation. As to preferential treatment,,,,,one would hope that because you have so much experience you would be able to properly complete the pre-cruise documentation.

Hank

I got the same email. All it wants is to complete the paperwork 5 days I think before sail date.

No big deal at all, I typically do it all at one time a week before the cruise.

Perhaps the wording could be done differently so as not to offend, however Princess has to provide a sense of urgency for passengers to complete their online check in. In your case (OP) it was just your cc info, but in some cases it is more pressing information. Its generic to cover all bases. Don't be offended :-)

Call Princes and get an answer. You will get no resolution to this issue on this site. Why you haven't called them yet is the question.

I totally agree. Just call Princess 1-800-774-6237.

Tony