Regal Int’l Cafe: 3 Favorite Dishes

We enjoyed the Watermelon Caprese salad and the Asparagus Quiche (bottom left):

4efde2cf093b042abc2e80f4bb1f1455.jpg

For sandwiches, the Mozarella and tomato:

27dc4d1b87e29046c84ba4c57726d5f9.jpg

Desert Coconut Cream Pie:

e3daa1a7e987c38d7bd7ab567dc8e30b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Okay, these pictures just might be the tipping point for us to cancel our X cruise and hop on over to the Regal or Royal instead.

One should not forget the IC donuts (I prefer the custard filled). And their egg sandwich, hot off their little George Foreman-like grill, is darn good. One day at lunch we had a simple ham/cheese croissant which they heated in their little grill, and it was quite delicious.

Hank

They also have a nice yogurt parfait with fruit in the morning can't wait I'll be on there the regal tomorrow.

I’m home sick for the Regal. Great ship and crew.

Enjoy.

My favorite sandwich is the Cuban--grilled. The Cronut is also delicious but they don't have them all the time. I also enjoy almost all the salads except the chicken salad which has too much mayo for my taste. The Chocolate mousse dessert is yummy.

One should not forget the IC donuts (I prefer the custard filled). And their egg sandwich, hot off their little George Foreman-like grill, is darn good. One day at lunch we had a simple ham/cheese croissant which they heated in their little grill, and it was quite delicious.

Hank

Love the custard filled donuts! I'm not a donut person, but I make an exception for these. :p

And I'd like a little of this, a little of that.....oh just a taste of that, ok one of those....maybe one more of those and.....[emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m home sick for the Regal. Great ship and crew.

Enjoy.

The steak and kidney pie was wonderful on the September Trans Atlantic. I'me homesick for the the Regal too :)

:ship: I dump lots of some of their hot sauce in the soups prior to them filling up the bowl! Delicious! :ship:

Man, I am on a diet! "This thread is cruel and unusual", he said, wiping the drool off his chin.

Man, I am on a diet! "This thread is cruel and unusual", he said, wiping the drool off his chin.

Stan,

I feel your pain:) it’s 1:45 a.m. and i’m Starving looking at all these great pictures..:):)

Tony

I love the chocolate and white chocolate mouse cups, the Greek Salad and the various quiches

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh my! The chocolate and white mouse cups are so good! But, I really try to limit myself to 1 per cruise. They are so rich - but heavenly!

They serve some type of cold shrimp salad that is quite delicious!

Ditto on the shrimp salad. But you have to watch for it. Not available every day. The Greek salad is very good also.

I love the quiches--Princess makes great ones. And the Int'l Café always varies them. Yum! - Musing About Cruising

there's chocolate mousse? i didnt see it last month on regal..darn

i love the beef/steak pie thing they have there. the small cheesecake with the strawberry is killer good

i regret not eating there more often but it was short 5 niter. i wanted to try some sandwiches.

Honestly, everything at the IC is fabulous! The sandwiches, the quiche, the soup, the pastries, the cookies, I love it all and I can get some of it on my way to bed each night and it tastes even better sitting in bed! I don't know what I'd do without my IC on a Princess cruise!

Have to stop by there morning, noon, afternoon, evening and night, ok maybe also late-night.

Hope they are not thinking of putting a 15 plate daily limit on IC orders like they did with the drink package.

Oh man, I miss IC already... European cruises beat the snot out of me with jetlag. So I end up waking up early, like 4:30am, grab my laptop with movies and go hang out at IC. Ship is empty, I get to catch sunrise (and some awesome port arrivals. Looking at you, Kotor!) and chat with bored staff sometimes.

Ron, you had me at "Coconut Creme Pie"!

Norris, coconut lover