Park Hyatt

mit429

Do they offer a day pass??? Here is a review from a recent visit by some local residents: I redacted the names. Park Hyatt lunch at the Fisherman's Pier.

As many seem to be curious I will describe the experience. This is not the Marriott. You are met at the entrance and accompanied to the restaurant past some zen type of pools with water lillies lining the main access. Polite friendly staff. There are 2 restaurants open at lunch. The great house and the more casual fisherman's pier. Prices are what you would expect from a Park Hyatt. We were seated at a table for 2 towards the back (by the hostess )but the man in charge of the dining room quickly moved us to a waterfront table for 4. Much nicer. We had sandwiches with fries. I had lobster and XXXX had conch. Nice presentation of the sandwiches. Truthfully I prefer Golden Rock lobster sandwich but not by much. XXXX liked his conch. Fries are better at Shipwreck but these were fine. We shared a chocolate brownie dessert which the waitress said was her favourite and it was very good with beautiful presentation. A homemade chocolate wafer on top and a few raspberries and cream squiggles for decoration. We had 2 bottles of water and one glass of diet coke. The bill was 125 US dollars. I felt this was fair given the setting but obviously not an every day lunch place.

Afterwards we walked around the grounds. Beautiful pool. The Great house also offers lunch and dinner inside an air conditioned dining room with a beautiful view of Nevis. There are a few outside tables in the sun so would be best for dinner. The Great house menu is pricier it appears. Everyone we met was smiling and pleasant. There were 18 people having lunch at fisherman's and 6 or so in the great house. We saw a few hotel guests.

It was a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

The hotel once the gardens have matured will be beautiful.

A special place for a special occasion.

I contacted the hotel and they do offer day passes and they are $250

Inclusions:

- Roundtrip luxury transfer from Port Zante to Park Hyatt St. Kitts

- Lunch in The Great House or Fisherman’s Village. Lunch is a two course meal with non-alcoholic beverages

- Access to Rampart adults only pool, Lagoon family friendly pool, and Park Hyatt St. Kitts’ beach

Price: $250.00 per person (inclusive of 12% tax and 10% service charge)

• 1 month later...