Any information regarding the 2019/20 release dates?

shipfriend_max

Hi to all,

since 2015 Princess usually rleases the new itineraries for the new season by December, roughly 18 months in advance (so for example: summer 2018 open to book by Dec 2016) - I think and hope same will be true that the 2019 summer itineraries will be open by Dec 2017?

Also some years ago "coral" or other users already received the new schedules from the travel agents with a list of all sailings.

So any information when summer 2019 - spring 2020 will be released? I am waiting especially for Europe, Canada/NE and Alaska...

December 14th (December 13th for Elites).

Believe that will be for Summer 2019 (Alaska and Europe), possibly into early Fall (Canada/NE?).

But Winter/Spring 2019-20 that the OP may also want is still quite a ways away. I know some luxury lines have opened bookings into 2020 but not to my knowledge any other mainstream ones.

Hi to all,

since 2015 Princess usually rleases the new itineraries for the new season by December, roughly 18 months in advance (so for example: summer 2018 open to book by Dec 2016) - I think and hope same will be true that the 2019 summer itineraries will be open by Dec 2017?

Also some years ago "coral" or other users already received the new schedules from the travel agents with a list of all sailings.

So any information when summer 2019 - spring 2020 will be released? I am waiting especially for Europe, Canada/NE and Alaska...

As others posted, we have same expectations for next month.

Okay, thank you!!!

Any sources for that?

We just got off the Ruby where we attended the M&G. The Passenger Services Director was there and when questioned, said that the new sailings for the rest of 2019 will be released on December 14th with a pre-release on the 13th for Captain's Circle members.

He also said that he reads CC faithfully and knew about the great butter drama. He assured us that we could have all the butter we want and all they were trying to do is reduce waste. If you did not have enough butter, just ask for more.

Edited by satxdiver

We just got off the Ruby where we attended the M&G. The Passenger Services Director was there and when questioned, said that the new sailings for the rest of 2019 will be released on December 14th with a pre-release on the 13th for Captain's Circle members.

He also said that he reads CC faithfully and knew about the great butter drama. He assured us that we could have all the butter we want and all they were trying to do is reduce waste. If you did not have enough butter, just ask for more.

Makes perfect sense to me. IMO the butter thread was the classic much ado about nothing. We tell the waiter to take the buns away as we don't want them (too much gluten).

Some will be released on Dec 14.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great to know!! :)

But besides the crew member of Ruby Princess I’d like to know if also other sources confirm that, such as press releases or so. :)

Nevertheless I’d be very glad to have the cruises out in two weeks.

Let’s see where the new build will be deployed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great to know!! :)

But besides the crew member of Ruby Princess I’d like to know if also other sources confirm that, such as press releases or so. :)

Nevertheless I’d be very glad to have the cruises out in two weeks.

Let’s see where the new build will be deployed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Multiple people have posted the date on multiple threads and from different sources. Try a search on the topic matter.