Cruise Critic Community
C&Jcruiseduo

Beverage package sale!

Looks like those of us on 2017 cruises are exempt from this deal...at least my 12/17 Oasis is. I'd suggest you buy it immediately as currently my sailing is $55/day.

Price for my Anthem cruise in April 2018 dropped from $55 to $41 today. Jumped on it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our June 2018 Allure is showing $45 beverage and $18 refreshment and $39 for Chops.......No real internet promo........last year they offered a single VOOM surf and stream for $8.99...... nothing today

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Symphony June 2018 got deluxe package for €41

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seeing the discounts on Deluxe and Refreshment for our cruises on Adventure next year too. Including (finally) combo packages for Deluxe + Voom and Soda + Voom, but nothing for Refreshment + Voom, which I found strange.

Anthem Christmas deluxe package just went up today

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would jump on this in a heartbeat for my April cruise, but my cabin mate only drinks one or two drinks a day........geez, wish they had not changed this to all in the cabin getting the package!

Would jump on this in a heartbeat for my April cruise, but my cabin mate only drinks one or two drinks a day........geez, wish they had not changed this to all in the cabin getting the package!

Can your room-mate order the "refreshment" or "coffee" package? Not sure if you are allowed to do this or not.

I was on Allure in 2013 and we were required to have very adult in the cabin purchase the drink package. I thought that's always been the policy...

$55 to $41...:):):):) Jumped on it!!!!

Are you seeing an ‘sale’ discount? Or is it simply just a lower price without any indication that normal price is higher? I see $41 in my planner, but it doesn’t indicate it is on ‘sale.’

Are you seeing an ‘sale’ discount? Or is it simply just a lower price without any indication that normal price is higher? I see $41 in my planner, but it doesn’t indicate it is on ‘sale.’

If it's only $41...it's a sale.

I'm getting $51 for deluxe and $61 for deluxe and VOOM. This is the first time any drinks packages have been offered for our cruise. Never sailed RCI before and wondering if this is a deal?

It does not say "sale" but it has been $55 since I booked the cruise..and today it is $41. :)

Been waiting for a beverage package sale for the April 2018 Navigator 9 night ABC cruise. Finally today the refreshment package is $18 per day. An overall savings of $170.00 for 2 people. Woo Hoo!! This cruise can't come soon enough. :D

How many days prior to sailing do they stop selling drinks packages etc via cruise planner ?

Can your room-mate order the "refreshment" or "coffee" package? Not sure if you are allowed to do this or not.

I doubt she would want to do that, other than water and coffee in the morning, she may have a glass or two of wine at dinner on a cruise....

How many days prior to sailing do they stop selling drinks packages etc via cruise planner ? ��

Usually 3 days before.