O'Sheehan's Menu

kbset

O’Sheehan’s is on Deck 8 on the Pearl. It is complimentary and is open 24/7 making it a great place to grab a late night snack. The late night menu is a little more limited. They also have a separate breakfast menu.

Thanks...sounds like my kind of place to hang out :)

osheehans is always the worst food and service on every NCL ship. its good at 2am when you are drunk, that's about it. and then you dont even get the full menu posted above at 2am (i think that ends at midnight).

That is your opinion! They have great food there and that is my opinion!!!

• Like 1

osheehans is always the worst food and service on every NCL ship. its good at 2am when you are drunk, that's about it. and then you dont even get the full menu posted above at 2am (i think that ends at midnight).

Food is always subjective....but I don’t mind going there to snack. And this opinion is coming from a non-drinker.

If the food is complimentary..., then why do they have prices for ice cream?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They charge for the ice cream bar, sundaes etc....there are plenty of complimentary desserts.

Food is always subjective....but I don’t mind going there to snack. And this opinion is coming from a non-drinker.

I love hanging out at the bar having a few drinks, I totally agree with you on the food. It's not the best food on the ship but totally palatable.

O’Sheehan’s ........l. It is complimentary and is open 24/7 making it a great place to grab a late night snack.

24/7 food service, yes.

Alcohol/Bar is NOT available around-the-clock.

Opens at 9am(?) on Dawn, not sure about other ships.

As at least one other person noted, on port days at lunch, after midnight, and if you order from the bar (not sat in the "restaurant" part of O'Sheehan's, there is a limited menu consisting of about half the items in the above-posted picture (Wings, Cesar salad, cheeseburger, hot dog, shepard's pie, Reuben, and fajitas... maybe one or two more items). Admittedly, those are among the best items on the menu, so it's not a huge loss if you go at an off hour.

To answer the question about the wings... IMO the classic buffalo was my favorite, although the BBQ wasn't bad either.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...