debnrick

Sky Explore/Flying Dutchman Rain Forest Excursion

This is a new place that opened this past summer. Anyone have any info on it? They say it's being offered as an excursion through cruise lines now but I have not seen it .. at least not with RCCL.

We booked this excursion through Princes,Feb. 4th Regal cruise.4.5 hrs.total with transportation. Only encludes. the sky ride,1/2 hr up,1/2hr down the mountain, time at the top and a museum and restaurant at the bottom. No zip line encluded . Would love feedback if anyone has tried this.

This is a new place that opened this past summer. Anyone have any info on it? They say it's being offered as an excursion through cruise lines now but I have not seen it .. at least not with RCCL.

Royal/Celebrity are the only lines not offering it currently. You can book directly through the company for a 25% discount. Been considering this myself for our February Freedom cruise. Waiting to see if they get the other two attractions listed for early 2018 open before I book.

https://destinations.rainforestadventure.com/pages/rccl

I sent an email to ask about what is open, since the operators site (https://destinations.rainforestadventure.com/) only lists the Soualiga Sky Explorer and Fly Dutchman. The Sentry Hill Zip Line and Schooner Ride isn't open yet. Augusto, the quick replying representative told me that the other "attractions" open by late January. They are running a discount on their site now... hope it's not a big deal that I post this...

We aren't going to be in St. Martin until January 5th, so I can't say whether or not it's good, but do plan to report back about our whole trip when we get home.

Hoping for some reviews. Since RCCL doesn't offer this as an excursion, I am hoping for feedback on the taxi situation .. safety and timing back and forth.

I'll be there on Feb 5th, but not sure when I can update, perhaps not until I'm back home.

We will be in St. Maarten in April on RCCL and are also interested in any information on this excursion, including transportation.

Thank you!