Wrong Time Stamping on posts - 1 hour off of the actual time

A&L_Ont

Since the clock changed for Daylight Savings the wrong time is being shown (for me) for posts that are posted. It is currently one hour a head of the actual time where I am at, which is Eastern Standard.

There used to be a way to change it, but I can't remember how or find where it on the Control Panel. Does anyone remember where or how this is possible? I believe this happened last year or the year before as well.

Thanks in advance.

Since the clock changed for Daylight Savings the wrong time is being shown (for me) for posts that are posted. It is currently one hour a head of the actual time where I am at, which is Eastern Standard.

There used to be a way to change it, but I can't remember how or find where it on the Control Panel. Does anyone remember where or how this is possible? I believe this happened last year or the year before as well.

Thanks in advance.

I am also in Eastern time zone and I have it set to automatically detect DST. What I found was that when I am not logged in, the time is off by the one hour. However, when I am logged in, it shows correctly. My location is off on my cell phone and I am not a tech person, so I have no idea how it works that way.

Thanks in advance.

I used to be able to leave the setting on Automatic, but now I have to manually change it when the time changes.