Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

We had Royal Suite 16037 the week of 5/5/2018 and here are a few photos and a video - had such a great week!!!

We've appreciated all the great info on this thread and look forward to sailing MSC again.

d928cd2cbe3f57c992078eebb48f9372.jpgb1fd1077b9e15a7dd0f235278bf49767.jpg6955f7cf0e433a942b847f80cb4ca75d.jpg58011cde8bd05c3ff38ba6b268a9de18.jpgdde799891cf1612b98bb4b88e821e767.jpg210bd13f49477a8db62019ca08a10304.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics and video. I'm in this room next month

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Someone wanted standard balconies...well, I have a bunch.  These are from deck 14 midship, all Fantastica.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

This cabin has a loveseat, not full couch because of the space required for the tub.  So many pictures because it was our cabin.

3 hours ago, Chellchick26 said:

We are sailing on Seaside in June staying in cabin 9001. Does anyone have any pictures or videos. Bit worried about the view from balcony. Also wondering if the sofa is a bunk or Pullman. Thank you 🚢 

MSC Seaview Cabin # 9001
Category S3 - Aurea Suite

MSC Seaview - Category S3 - Cabin # 9001

Stateroom #: 9001
Category: Category S3 - Aurea Suite
Description: Aurea Suites have a private bedroom with two single beds that convert to a double bed, spacious wardrobe, and a bathroom with shower/tub combination. The sitting area has a double sofa bed, armchairs, and desk. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors lead to your private balcony with seating. Each stateroom also has a television, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, mini bar, individual safe, available internet connection, and direct-dial telephone.

Aurea Experience 
  • Includes Fantastica Experience: You get all the same amenities as the Fantastica Experience PLUS more.
  • Free UNLIMTED Drinks: Unlimited drinks including specialty coffee, wine, beer, cocktails, soft drinks, and gelato 24 hours a day. Valid for non-premium alcohol.
  • Free "My Choice Dining": Have dinner in a dedicated area of the restaurant any time during dining room hours. No set time, no reservations needed.
  • Free Spa Service: Relax with a free 60 minute massage per person, up to 2 per stateroom, access to the sauna & steam room for the duration of your cruise, consultation with spa doctor, and welcome cocktail.
  • Private sundeck access: Access the private and exclusive Top 18 sundeck where you can sunbathe and lounge in a kid-free environment & enjoy a private bar.
  • Free priority boarding: Save time with priority boarding on the day of embarkation. Priority boarding helps you get on board quicker so you can start your vacation sooner.

*Please note: In the event of a complimentary upgrade to this category, the guest will benefit from the stateroom upgrade only, excluding the content of the Experience. Upgrades are "stateroom only", and the Experience services will remain the same as category and Experience originally booked.

Deck: Deck 9
Occupancy: Can accommodate up to 4 guests in this particular cabin
Accessible? No
Connecting? No
Window Type: Balcony
Stateroom Size:

302 - 355 sq ft sq ft*

22 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Essie's Mom

Thanks for the great pictures. We are on deck 14 fantastica balcony on an upcoming cruise. How does one determine if it's the  tub or shower? Bed by balcony or alternate?

I see Essie posing in one picture!

I tried to get as many pics as I could, trying to figure out a pattern for the tub, but not enough cabins were open - I take pictures at the end of the cruise when stewards have the doors open.  But after awhile, they get nervous about me taking pictures and ask their supervisor, and then indicate that I shouldn't be doing it...  Anyway, there will never be a tub in a cabin for more than two people.  Those with a tub only have a loveseat, not a full couch.  The extra space in the bathroom takes away from the cabin interior, so the loveseat.   I also found out a few interesting things about the key cards on this cruise.  On other cruises where you have had to put your card in the slot to keep the lights on, any card would do.  So I had other cards, including the key cards from my previous two MSC cruises, but none would work but my current key card.  Then, when I was trying to take cabin pics, if they were insides, there was no way to turn on the lights unless you could catch it when the steward had his card in the slot.  However, I tried MY card, and IT WORKED - in every cabin I tried.  Not to open the doors, but to turn on the lights.  I only went into cabins the stewards had propped open as vacant.  

In reviewing my pics, it looks like all of the cabins with tub have the bed by the balcony.  But that is just the ones I saw.  

And yes, Essie is still traveling and having a good time.  She wanted to do the fish spa experience at Costa Maya, but her legs weren't long enough...

enhanceEM

Edited by Essiesmom
  • Like 1