9/11/05 Tahitian Princess trip photos posted

Oregonian

I have posted trip photos on my Kodak Gallery website to complement my earlier review of our September 11 '05 Tahitian Princess cruise (see http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=239328 for the review).

I've arranged the photos in a series of albums, one for the ship itself, one each for every island we visited, and two marine albums taken while snorkeling. You can tell that taking fish pics and identifying fish is a passion. I've really tried to include only the prettiest or most interesting pictures. I left a long littany of identified fish species on the cutting room floor where the pictures are not as good.

The photos can be accessed at http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=pn342zy.67ta8j16&Uy=-1apun2&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0. When you use this link, you should get to a sign-in page. You can then click on the small link towards the bottom which says "view photos without signing in." Then you can choose the "browse all photo albums" link below the first picture which pops up. This in turn will pop up a photo summary, and you can choose the album you'd like to browse using the slide bar and clicking on an album.

Hope these pictures either bring back memories or give a feeling of what to expect for those planning their first trips.

Ira

Wonderful photos - the underwater pics are just fabulous. We especially enjoyed seeing your cabin as we will be in 7114 on our July 06 TP cruise. Thanks again!

Pat in Scotland

Hi Pat

Look after the cabin we are in that one in Aug 06 :D

Any photos of the room would be welcome.

Regards

royhand.gifchrishand.gif

• 1 month later...

My recollection (and my wife's) is that the couch is a pull-out, but we're not 100% sure since we did not need or use it for that. I know the deck plan for 7114 and 7119 says that the suite accommodates a 3rd and 4th person unlike the aft owner's suites on the 6th and 8th floors, so that would tend to support our recollection. I would check with your TA or with Princess to be sure, though. Ira

Archived