babs135

Computer Question

Accessing Cunard's American site from the UK is extremely difficult unless you know what you are doing regarding adding software, etc. My question is quite simple: While I am in New York will I be able to access the American site on my tablet?

Whilst not entirely clueless on using the computer I am very much aware that I am always one click away from some sort of disaster :(:D

As cruiseluvva has written, you will have no problems to connect to the American site, but you will have the same trouble to reach the Cunard
UK site from New York.

In my experience you can reach the US site via the WiFi network when onboard (my experience is limited to US embarkations, mostly to the Caribbean). Don't forget that you can access Cunard.com "off the clock" on the WiFi network.

Thanks everyone. Looking at a number of cruises (can't decide on a definitive one yet and DH keeps moving the goalposts) so I'm curious to compare prices between us and the USA.

Have been given the name of an American Ta and want all info to hand before deciding which, what or how :D