need2cruisesoon

Should Princess Make Hull Artwork Unique to Each Ship?

There is NOTHING that Princess should have, make or do that could possibly be better "like NCL"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NO! Princess should be Princess & let NCL be NCL.

(I don't especially care for the new Princess "art work" on the bow now.)

I liked the look of the clean white hull and would not have voted to spend the money to paint all ships in fleet with these waves or Sea Witch hair. I'd rather Princess spent that on maintaining higher quality food items.

I liked the look of the clean white hull and would not have voted to spend the money to paint all ships in fleet with these waves or Sea Witch hair. I'd rather Princess spent that on maintaining higher quality food items.

Mr Steelers,

What do think about having a Patriots’ flag on the side of the ship for the Super Bowl Champions...:):):)

Go Patriots!!!!

Tony

NO NO NO and NO.

Princess should NOT imitate NCL. That would be demeaning.

An elegant white hull with the name of the ship in black shows CLASS.

Mr Steelers,

What do think about having a Patriots’ flag on the side of the ship for the Super Bowl Champions...:):):)

Go Patriots!!!!

Tony

Only on the rowboat my friend. Go Steelers!!!! (go pats?!)

Mr Steelers,

Go Patriots!!!!

Tony

Don’t think I'd ever sail them again if they did that.

Personally I am not a fan of the hull “art”. I prefer the more classic and traditional lines and painting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Personally I think the hull seawitch design is ugly. I much prefer a nice white hull. The NCL ships have to be the most godawful looking vessels on the high seas today..

Agreed.

I was surprised that the 2 I've seen recently (Regal and Pacific) aren't as annoying as I thought they'd be. But, I would never want each one to have individual art like the NCL ships. It'd be like graffiti and there's a place for that (like freeway underpasses and walls of questionable sections of town) and a ship is not the place. :D

I am changing my earlier post. I just saw ISLAND departing PE after its recent dry dock in Freeport. When I have seen pictures, the bow painting looks odd, but both wife and I like the Sea Witch painting on the bow and it looks best from more of a side view than head on. So, I am happy with it, but would not like different art work and such. Island was looking pretty spiffy today. Wish I could have been on it for BVE today.

Mr Steelers,

Go Patriots!!!!

Tony

I think the Team that has won the MOST Super bowls would be more appropriate.

Im not against artwork, but I don’t think it agrees with the classy image that Princess wants to portray. On NCL it works well because of their casual, freestyle image. But I’m not so sure that it would work on Princess

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Personally I think the hull seawitch design is ugly. I much prefer a nice white hull. The NCL ships have to be the most godawful looking vessels on the high seas today..

Actually only one is godawful. Epic.

The rest are completely fine... for NCL.

But I agree Princess should not copy cat. One of the best massmarket lines.

I don’t think Princess spends fortune on “witches”, and company maintains very high quality and great variety of foo.

Ditto!

I like this artwork

9a739dc7ecb58f0ebd1b2e37fbe91b47.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Reminds me of the "art" on U-Haul Vans. I prefer the clean - all white hull.

Some people see hull "art".

I see hull "graffiti".

+1

I was disappointed when I first saw photos of the SeaWitch on the bow. I do hope they look better “in the flesh”.

Reminds me of the "art" on U-Haul Vans. I prefer the clean - all white hull.

Ha, I had never thought it the U-Haul vans until I read your comment! So true!

I have yet to see a Princess ship in person that has been repainted with the bow hair, but from the pictures, it looks very distinctive. Definitely can’t confuse a Princess ship with any others now, or at least once they have all been repainted.

And No, they should not have U-Haul art on the bows, especially since Princess ships really do travel the world versus staying in a set region. Does NCL repaint the bow every time a ship changes homeports?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No

NO, NO, NO

Agree!!

I repeat...no, no, no, NO!!!!

Take a look at the Viking Sea, even the new MSC ship...pure class...no artwork.

No. Please, Princess, don't make your ships look anything like NCL's. Thank you for your kind consideration of this request.