Sandtrap328

Santa on board?

Santa as well as Santa Goofy appeared many times on the Wonder this week.

WHAT?????????????????????

he's shirking his duties????????????????????????

who's getting the toys and lists ready??????????????????????????????????

Admittedly our last pre-Christmas cruise was a few years ago...but the only Santa we had was Goofy Santa. We've done several early to mid December cruises on DCL as it is one of our favorite times. Sounds like things have changed in the last year or so.

Admittedly our last pre-Christmas cruise was a few years ago...but the only Santa we had was Goofy Santa. We've done several early to mid December cruises on DCL as it is one of our favorite times. Sounds like things have changed in the last year or so.

It does seem a little strange for Santa to be on the ships in November, but I guess there are worse things in the world. I'm sure the little ones love it!

Typically Santa is on the Christmas cruise' date=' but not before. Goofy will appear in a Santa suit on all the "Merrytime" cruises.[/quote']

Is this new? We were on the Dec 12-18 Fantasy in 2015. Santa was there. I've got pics of my kids sitting on his lap. Don't see why they would limit him to just the Christmas cruise.

Is this new? We were on the Dec 12-18 Fantasy in 2015. Santa was there. I've got pics of my kids sitting on his lap. Don't see why they would limit him to just the Christmas cruise.

If you read thru the entire thread, you'll see that my information is outdated. We've done several cruises in the first half of December, but in fairness, I'd have to research when the last one was...definitely more than 3 years ago. Sorry, we cruise a lot, but can't do every season within a couple of year time frame! SO, people who are more up to date than I am on the Merrytime cruises have said that Santa is on board for those cruises--something added since our last "before Christmas" cruise.