Snorkeling in Cabo - Valuables?

suziehmkr

Hello all!

We will be Snorkeling in Cabo in June and we have never been! Should be exciting all around.

My question is: What is the trick to storing your valuables (ie: money & non-water camera) when you are in the water? We will be on the RCCL excursion.

<font color=purple>Viking Serenade 6/1992

</font>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

until Legend of the Seas 06/13/04

Hello!

We are going this month. We bought an "Aqua Pac" $45 from REI so we can take our nice, expensive camera in the water with us. The pack is waterproof, and meant for taking underwater pictures! However, our primary goal was to not leave our camera on the beach, and a lot of the waterproof bags are not for electronics.

We just returned from the Pride, and we snorkled in Cabo ~ way fun! I bought a "Splash Caddy" waterproof fanny pack and put our Sail & Sign cards, money and underwater camera in it. Then, when I wanted to use the camera I just took it out and used it. Those underwater "throw-away" cameras take nice pictures and you wouldn't have to worry about your nice camera falling in the water or getting splashed.

Sue

Our First Cruise! Pride 3/21/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;3;21;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

dolphinsun.gif

Thanks Sue! Economical too! Think I will get one of these and leave my digital onboard. I can use my disposable water cameras on land for the rest of my Cabo pix! Thanks again!

<font color=purple>Viking Serenade 6/1992

</font>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Legend of the Seas 06/13/04

Archived