nini

Anyone just off Coral Panama Canal cruise?

Interesting. I hadn’t seen that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Saw on another thread that their 15 day CP cruise did't offer a wine package.

Was this the case on your recent cruise? Hope it was just an oversight or I may me lugging a case from Total Wine.

Just off the CP on 1/5 (and still crying). While I didn't get it, one of our dining neighbors had a wine package. I didn't see it advertised, but then again, I wasn't looking for it.

Just off the CP on 1/5 (and still crying). While I didn't get it, one of our dining neighbors had a wine package. I didn't see it advertised, but then again, I wasn't looking for it.

Thanks. Thought that on a 15 day cruise, the wine packages would definitely be offered.

The sanctuary is fantastic for the canal. They served us breakfast mimosas and lox and bagels that was fantastic and lots of cold wash cloths and very comfortable chaise lounges with a covered area to block out direct sun. They had assorted pastries and quiches and cold drinks were delivered all day long .A great lunch was served in the afternoon. Later in the day they had sweets and smoothies. They also have the ship photographer come and take your picture with the locks in the background. They area also has a private bathroom for guest which is a nice convenience.

Sounds lovely[emoji4] What was the cost and when/how can we reserve it? That's my hubby's 65th birthday and I want to make it as special as possible. Thank you!

Another couple of general questions: We have an inside Caribe cabin and wondered if anyone has any tips. Could you store a large suitcase under the bed?

Thanks! So excited to go!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums