Just weird!

English-Greg

anyone else think it’s a little strange the timings on the ship? Just got off the Valor and noticed that LGBT meet and greet is in the Alchamy bar at 10pm but an hour later there is a singles meet and greet. Now as I don’t belong to either group, it didn’t effect me but was a little surprised that the meetings were so close together. What if the 1st group had not finished and the 2nd group may get a little confused! :'):'):')

anyone else think it’s a little strange the timings on the ship? Just got off the Valor and noticed that LGBT meet and greet is in the Alchamy bar at 10pm but an hour later there is a singles meet and greet. Now as I don’t belong to either group, it didn’t effect me but was a little surprised that the meetings were so close together. What if the 1st group had not finished and the 2nd group may get a little confused! :'):'):')

Perhaps one group is partly comprised of the other group and vice versa. I'm sure any "confusion" would be addressed by the parties involved at the appropriate time. :rolleyes:

Got mixed up one cruise, supposed to be meeting a group at bar on port side of ship, top deck, went to starboard side. Great time, lots of laughs, worked out pretty quickly I was at LGBT group by mistake, stayed anyway, the nicest people, invited me back to other drinkies, and never failed to greet me when they saw me around the ship.

Timing has been the same on the Miracle. Never noticed a problem with these groups.

Did have an issue with the duo in the Alchemy and the Disco music overlapping in September. Thankfully the new ED fixed the issue in November.

I participate in both, and I've found the best times are when the two groups start blending together. It's more about company and chatting and making friends. If need be, the boxes and labels sort themselves out pretty quickly.