Question about CnA points & perks

gsuoumu

Booked a last minute cruise for the wife and I about a week ago and yesterday while sitting around the Christmas tree my mom and stepdad decided they'd join in and booked on the same cruise. Since the wife and I have never cruised before I've got a couple of questions:

1) Any chance the room booked for my parents could earn me the CnA points? I sort of doubt it, but it'd be helpful since those points would push me to the next level before our summer cruise.

2) I'm pretty sure I've read here a time or two that they can get the benefits of my CnA status on their cruise. Is that true and how do I get that done?

You guys have been so helpful in the past I figured you could save me a phone call with customer service. :)

Each person gets his/her own points regardless of who books or pays for the cruise. Just like on an airline.

No - your status is yours because you earned it. No one , other than minor children, is entitled to use your status. Your wife has your status - make sure your accounts are linked.