Plaza Beqch Resort

travellgirl

We spent several hours there one day in January 2017. We paid $15 pp for the Pool and Beach Break. We did not do the all-inclusive so we did not eat in the restaurants. It was a very nice place. Of course, the entry to the water is a little rocky like almost all beaches in Bonaire. Take water shoes. We walked from the pier because everyone told us it was only a 10 minute walk. It took us close to 25 minutes to walk and it was a very hot day. We took a taxi back to the ship - I don't remember what we paid. No taxis were waiting at the resort, so the resort called one for us. We wanted to return again this year when our ship docks in Bonaire but when I called in advance to ask if the Pool and Beach was available for our visit, I was told that the resort was completely booked and they were not accepting any outside visitors. The resort has a US toll free number, check the website: https://www.plazaresortbonaire.com/

We spent several hours there one day in January 2017. We paid $15 pp for the Pool and Beach Break. We did not do the all-inclusive so we did not eat in the restaurants. It was a very nice place. Of course, the entry to the water is a little rocky like almost all beaches in Bonaire. Take water shoes. We walked from the pier because everyone told us it was only a 10 minute walk. It took us close to 25 minutes to walk and it was a very hot day. We took a taxi back to the ship - I don't remember what we paid. No taxis were waiting at the resort, so the resort called one for us. We wanted to return again this year when our ship docks in Bonaire but when I called in advance to ask if the Pool and Beach was available for our visit, I was told that the resort was completely booked and they were not accepting any outside visitors. The resort has a US toll free number, check the website: https://www.plazaresortbonaire.com/

Thank you. We are also considering the Harbour Village Beach Club. I will see which one has availability.

Sent from my iPad using Forums